Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I don't. Even if I did I wouldn't buy a football club.

The latest set of accounts show the club with a net value of about £4 million, any trading loss this season will be more than covered by the money from Ciftci, McGowan and Souttar that weren't included in the last set of accounts.

Can't see the present shareholders selling it for less than that, plus any buyer would need some further capital.

You think so - mmmmmm

I don't really get what boycotting an away game achieves. It would hurt the club more to boycott a home game, no? It's a wee bit SOMETHING MUST BE DONE. I get the desire to protest, or to try and somehow force the baldy snake out, but this is not the way to do it.

Anyway, if I was a cynical sort I would say that some folk want to miss the derby in case that's the game that relegates us. Don't get me wrong, I understand that fully, and I wouldn't blame anyone for doing it...but be upfront about your reasons.

Sorry.. me again. 😑..

So let me get this right... Arabs stand up against a money grabbing chairman by boycotting an away game...🤔?.

Coincidentally it's a Derby that might relegate you ?🤔... 😂😂.

I can understand why as an arab you wouldn't really with to attend ( some of us dees would feel the same).. but don't embarrass yourselves any further by calling it a boycott or a point of principal...

I don't really get what boycotting an away game achieves. It would hurt the club more to boycott a home game, no? It's a wee bit SOMETHING MUST BE DONE. I get the desire to protest, or to try and somehow force the baldy snake out, but this is not the way to do it.

Anyway, if I was a cynical sort I would say that some folk want to miss the derby in case that's the game that relegates us. Don't get me wrong, I understand that fully, and I wouldn't blame anyone for doing it...but be upfront about your reasons.

One man restores a little of my faith in humanity 🙂

This makes me laugh. Some bogus Twitter user of indeterminate club background suggests a boycott and suddenly. " all Arabs" are not attending.

Gonna be sore one, no doubt about it, but stranger things have happened. Massive GIRFUY if we escape, likewise from the Derry if we get relegated.

Worth the risk.

Archived