Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gavin Gunning? 

More like Gavin Running (away from Dundee United) 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh the mirth.

Never really saw the reason so many United fans hated him last time he played for us but certainly see it now.

This entire season has been one giant "I told you so." for me.

Funny to see a bunch of spineless cowards are all suddenly terminating contracts/getting injured when relegations knocking at the door. I'd be utterly disgusted if I were a United fan.

Other than the incident on Saturday - how did people know Gunning was always a mentalist? Was there anything notable I missed?

It just seemed to be accepted that he was, 'mentally fragile' but there wasn't any obvious examples, at least that I noticed.

Paul Paton's out, injured, for six months.

Lucky for United because he's been stealing the Killie patter that if United go down, they won't come back up.

Very moving article about Joaquim Fernandez (who, I must confess, I have no recollection of) by Gabriele Marcotti in The Times yesterday. It's behind a pay wall but it's sobering to think that someone who played at the top in France and Italy can fall so far that they become homeless and freeze to death sleeping in a warehouse.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/columnists/gabrielemarcotti/article4730648.ece

Very moving article about Joaquim Fernandez (who, I must confess, I have no recollection of) by Gabriele Marcotti in The Times yesterday. It's behind a pay wall but it's sobering to think that someone who played at the top in France and Italy can fall so far that they become homeless and freeze to death sleeping in a warehouse.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/columnists/gabrielemarcotti/article4730648.ece

Can't read it - you must be a Times subscriber. No voting twonk.

Archived