Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's going to the Monday Derby then? ;)

In the circumstances United are in, I would be delighted if you were the ones to relegated us. Being delivered justice by a Fun pub team at a dump like Dens would be a very welcome kick up the arse for the playing and coaching staff who remain imo.

In the circumstances United are in, I would be delighted if you were the ones to relegated us. Being delivered justice by a Fun pub team at a dump like Dens would be a very welcome kick up the arse for the playing and coaching staff who remain imo.

....and we're still a pub team ???.. 😂. #WAKEUP

Still one of the most bizarre things I've seen. Of course I had to watch it on Caley's youtube highlights because the BBC didn't think it should have been on their highlights.

The BBC still isn't making any mention of it. It's almost as if they have been told not to.

Though it's equally odd that Dundee United aren't telling their own fans why he was released (even though it's obvious).

Did he have history for this sort of thing?

His past behaviour points to him being a nutjob but that incident was bizarre even by his standards.

The first time he left United there was universal agreement by Arabs on here that it was a good thing.  Strangely there seemed a few who weren't oppossed to him coming back.  Our defence earlier in the season was desperate - but it wasn't that desperate.

The BBC still isn't making any mention of it. It's almost as if they have been told not to.

Though it's equally odd that Dundee United aren't telling their own fans why he was released (even though it's obvious).

To draw a line under the matter and not devolve into a shitflinging episode we don't need right now.

I'm assuming that the details of contract termination are a private matter, legally. Wouldn't be surprised if there's more shenanigans he was up to such that he'd prefer secrecy. Cue GUNNING EXPOSES ALL exclusive in Thursday's Sun.

To draw a line under the matter and not devolve into a shitflinging episode we don't need right now.

I'm assuming that the details of contract termination are a private matter, legally. Wouldn't be surprised if there's more shenanigans he was up to such that he'd prefer secrecy. Cue GUNNING EXPOSES ALL exclusive in Thursday's Sun.

That was what I was getting at. I suspect there is a lot more to it than one utterly bizarre piece of behaviour.

His past behaviour points to him being a nutjob but that incident was bizarre even by his standards.

The first time he left United there was universal agreement by Arabs on here that it was a good thing.  Strangely there seemed a few who weren't oppossed to him coming back.  Our defence earlier in the season was desperate - but it wasn't that desperate.

I did think it might not be a bad idea to bring him back, based solely on the "any port in a storm" theory. I was wrong. Glad he's gone.

I was at A&E on Sunday with my Mrs who sprained her wrist.

Gunning was there, in a wheelchair and off for X-ray - obviously didn't get to see the results being a random in the waiting room.

He was quite clearly hurt - so I guess he just said "f**k this" and quit. That's not normal.

Heard stories from reliable sources about him being a fucking screwball but sure that was the 1st time he done what he done Saturday.

You must be very ITK to know Gunnings an absolute mental.

Archived