Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Don't know what was more embarrassing today Mixu tactics or Gavin Gunning!

Mixu must go in the summer regardless what happens, he is shit manager. What the f**k was the formation all about today, high balls 24/7 playing into Inverness hands.

Gunning being a tool as per, no width at all and Demel shit as per. If Gunning plays again this season I'm not coming back!

Only good thing that came out today was Knoyle, played brilliant! Excellent

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And is there a problem with transgenders?

I reckon you have a problem posting a photo like that on this forum.

Mind you if you need someone to tell you that you probably don't have the self awareness to appreciate it.

People can criticise Gunning all they want, the fact is United were stupid enough to sign him a second time around. THAT is the real tragedy.

The crazy thing and a tragedy in itself, is that Gunning could be an excellent football player, if he could switch his brain on.

He can have 2 or 3 really good games, and then, he'll implode again!

That said, I never want to see the fcuk in a United strip ever again.

What's the deal with gunning? He just shite or he do something mad today??

shite, and he thought it was a good idea today to pick the ball up during the match then walk off the pitch and sit down claiming to be injured. Then everyone (the fans) were giving him abuse when he went down the touch line so he sarcastically applauded them

If Mixu ain't gone by the end of the season, I'm not getting a season ticket

He'll be here next season. You think Thompson is going to shell out more money to dismiss another of his incompetent managerial appointments?

At the risk of repeating myself (for the 40th time), ST's one big failure was keeping McNamara after a disasterous second half last season.

Don't know if it was naivety or what but, other than that, and the Mixu appointment, he's done a decent job.

ST's legacy will be what he does at the end of this season.

I'm going to add this genuine point. Thomson should be telling Mixu that he doesn't play Gunning again. I'm not a fan of a Chairman telling a manager how to run the team but there are exceptions.

I agree. If you ignore the fact that he didn't sack our completely incompetent manager soon enough, gave him a f**k ton of cash to spend on utter dross, then managed to find and hire someone even more incompetent and gave them even more cash to spunk away on old, unfit charlatans - all whilst taking millions of pounds out of the club for himself. He's done a pretty decent job really.

I agree. If you ignore the fact that he didn't sack our completely incompetent manager soon enough, gave him a f**k ton of cash to spend on utter dross, then managed to find and hire someone even more incompetent and gave them even more cash to spunk away on old, unfit charlatans - all whilst taking millions of pounds out of the club for himself. He's done a pretty decent job really.

Yep. Name a stand after him. Done a great job.

Archived