Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Think a lot of this chat is very premature. Saturday is massive, United need to win, I don't think St Johnstone will get beat. That would take it to 2-3 points going into the bottom 6 games, pretty sure United would've taken that 2 month ago when they were 12/13 points off.

Or United lose, Killie win and they're back to 8 points behind with 5 games to go. It's all very exciting.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think a lot of this chat is very premature. Saturday is massive, United need to win, I don't think St Johnstone will get beat. That would take it to 2-3 points going into the bottom 6 games, pretty sure United would've taken that 2 month ago when they were 12/13 points off.

Or we can stick to reality which is Utd are 5 points behind with 6 games to play.

So if they had another 2 months they'd be in with a shout.

Worst thing is if we go down, Thompson won't have the balls to sack Mixu...

Fucking embarrassment last night, playing Demel right midfield when he can't even run and is shite.

Anier was tired yet he leaves him on when Murray sits on the bench.

Then brings on Ofere instead of Murray, shambles

As has been said elsewhere, it's not Mixu's fault that we missed half a dozen good chances in the first half that we utterly dominated. Demel was on the park for that too, btw, not sure why he's being singled out for the 2nd half demise. The subs, yes, blame Mixu.

As has been said elsewhere, it's not Mixu's fault that we missed half a dozen good chances in the first half that we utterly dominated. Demel was on the park for that too, btw, not sure why he's being singled out for the 2nd half demise. The subs, yes, blame Mixu.

Demel was shite, he ran out of play 3 times in the first half. Gave away 2 fouls for pushing the boy even though he's a Foot higher. And didn't track back or Mark his man at all

Demel was shite, he ran out of play 3 times in the first half. Gave away 2 fouls for pushing the boy even though he's a Foot higher. And didn't track back or Mark his man at all

From the highlights (never a good bar tbf) Demel looked influential - particularly first half.

Every time I've seen him I think he's looked very good until he's gassed and asking to be subbed.

At this point he should be immediately substituted - unfortunately mixu likes to leave him on.

Thought Demel looked class against us tbh.

He bossed the first Derby he played in as well until he got knackered (30 mins) then lost the head (40 mins)

He's got fit enough to last a bit longer but no way should he have been involved in 2 games so close together.

Surely has to miss Saturday now?

He bossed the first Derby he played in as well until he got knackered (30 mins) then lost the head (40 mins)

He's got fit enough to last a bit longer but no way should he have been involved in 2 games so close together.

Surely has to miss Saturday now?

You'd think so. But Mixu may think otherwise.

Kawashima getting a new deal, if United beat the drop

Baldy Snake promising free unicorns for all season ticket holders in that eventuality too...

Kawashima getting a new deal, if United beat the drop

I would be getting him punted at the first opportunity. Accident waiting to happen. Bizarre that Mixu waited about so long for someone who appears, on the face of it, equally as eccentric as the other two.

I would be getting him punted at the first opportunity. Accident waiting to happen. Bizarre that Mixu waited about so long for someone who appears, on the face of it, equally as eccentric at the other two.

This.

Better than the other two but that really isn't saying much.

Archived