Dundee United 2015/16 Season

A local business man owns it, I'm guessing Dundee will be paying something. I doubt United will be.

ETA : the business man is (I think) a United creditor and ownership transferred due to the loan/clearing of debt he helped out with.

United own gussie Deuchars only has his company name on it. Have Dundee managed to buy back dens yet?

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume the local business man has United leanings then? Or was it pure a business transaction?

Yeah, Gordon Deuchars. Former owner of GA Engineering (he still has a share in it) but sold the majority for something like £27m.

Recently said he isn't putting another penny into United so, happy days.

Still happening as far as I know. Also digging up Whitton and replacing it with astroturf apparently.

I thought he was (and had) put the pitch in beside the ground? Unless that was the council?.

Had no idea he was doing their playing surface, too. Some boy.

Wait until you meet Falkirk & Cowdenbeath fans!

Don't forget Morton.

I expect within 6 months of United being in the championship 90% of their posters will have vanished. Probably all migrating over to East Football or whatever it's called. The ones who do choose to stay will be a shadow of their former selves. Relentlessly pinned into a corner trying to fend off wave after wave of abuse from rival fans.

Enjoy us Dees while you can, cuntos.

Archived