Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the sake of argument, none of the pictures I have seen so far show any United fans having crossed the touchline and entered the pitch.

Therefore the accusations of invading the pitch are incorrect - this was an artificial pitch surround invasion.

For the sake of argument, none of the pictures I have seen so far show any United fans having crossed the touchline and entered the pitch.

Therefore the accusations of invading the pitch are incorrect - this was an artificial pitch surround invasion.

More of an encroachment than an invasion, IMO.

More of an encroachment than an invasion, IMO.

You guys are in denial. I have it on good authority that they swarmed onto the pitch in huge numbers, abused the opposing fans and physically assaulted the officials. 43 arrests by the latest estimate; charges will include murder, GBH and singing derogatory songs about the queen.

I see a huge points deduction and us getting thrown out of all cup competitions for 5 years. We'll probably be bankrupt by this time next week and plans have already been lodged to raze Tannadice to the ground and build a new car park for Dens. The Baldy Snake will be buried in the foundations and Lorraine Kelly will be sacked by the BBC (unless it's ITV she works for, the she'll be sacked by them).

Have I missed anything out?

You guys are in denial. I have it on good authority that they swarmed onto the pitch in huge numbers, abused the opposing fans and physically assaulted the officials. 43 arrests by the latest estimate; charges will include murder, GBH and singing derogatory songs about the queen.

I see a huge points deduction and us getting thrown out of all cup competitions for 5 years. We'll probably be bankrupt by this time next week and plans have already been lodged to raze Tannadice to the ground and build a new car park for Dens. The Baldy Snake will be buried in the foundations and Lorraine Kelly will be sacked by the BBC (unless it's ITV she works for, the she'll be sacked by them).

Have I missed anything out?

That was believable apart from the huge numbers bit.

DABs don't travel.

Sharing a stand :lol:

Anything to wind airdrie fans up is acceptable, GIRFU section B

Haha that sums your mob up entirely. All excited about beating a league one team with a free kick that had to be won by a dive. Mind you, if you're anchored to the bottom of the league with a (unt of a manager in charge, i can see where the desperation comes from.

Dundee Utd were completely clueless in the final third. Hope to see you in the Championship next year.

Haha that sums your mob up entirely. All excited about beating a league one team with a free kick that had to be won by a dive. Mind you, if you're anchored to the bottom of the league with a (unt of a manager in charge, i can see where the desperation comes from.Dundee Utd were completely clueless in the final third. Hope to see you in the Championship next year.

Tbf, United cruised that going by the highlights. And section B are arseholes, see Rab Douglas incident. I hope The Chlamydia Kid was crying salty tears into his butchers apron at the end.

Aye, we seemingly got a good grip on the game after a bright opening 20 mins or so from Airdrie, then cruised through the rest of the game. The worrying parts are that we still don't have a gear beyond cruise, and we still struggle to create chances, or choose that final ball/cross that creates those chances. Sounded like Dixon threw in about a dozen aimless crosses from decent positions.

Also seems like McKay simply can't create chances for himself. In the current system he's always taking the ball with his back to goal, or making a run that no one is able to find him with.

I was at a wedding in the middle of nowhere yesterday so I had no signal all day. I wake up and find out we have won a game, kept a clean sheet, invaded the pitch and Paul Paton played for three minutes. I'm happy for my friends and all but this is much more important than a wedding.

Archived