Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Finally the truth behind your "chasing".

Tried to kick a young United fan, chased as a result.

I only kicked him because he bit me. I sent a complaint to United with video evidence of the bite, but they told me that the child had denied the incident and it had therefore never happened.

Just to put your mind at rest, the bite wasn't related to any beastly activities.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Public civic reception confirmed in the city square tomorrow at 4pm, featuring special guests Lorraine Kelly, Zippy and Winston Churchill's remains. An Evening with Ricky Ross follows. Concludes with midnight fireworks display the length of the Tay road bridge.

Imagine having to get a barrier put up too stop fans invading the pitch

Of course, you're right. That is an embarrassment and I have said so numerous times.

Invading a pitch whilst howkin' your neighbours slightly trumps your invading a pitch going one up on a third tier, mid table team. Cracking deflectors though.

Of course, you're right. That is an embarrassment and I have said so numerous times. Invading a pitch whilst howkin' your neighbours slightly trumps your invading a pitch going one up on a third tier, mid table team. Cracking deflectors though.

Any truth in the rumours the boys in the Derry are to be provided with forks and buckets for their next one?

Did my eyes and ears deceive me, Dundee United have won a game. Mental.

correct and by the way mixu was fist pumping to the airdrie fans you would have thought they had won the cup. But then again maybe he thought it was a league game and they won 3 points. Shocking game with not 1 decent player in a Utd shirt. Relegation certainties on that performance

Archived