Sign in to follow this  
banana

Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Mcpake should be fit for next week IMO. Nice interview with Ryan Mcgowan regarding the injury as well, seems a genuine nice guy

post-54228-1452218334735_thumb.jpg

Mcpake should be fit for next week IMO. Nice interview with Ryan Mcgowan regarding the injury as well, seems a genuine nice guy

Best wishes, if we had 2 CH like him, we might not be pretty, but we'd have balls for a fight against adversityat least.

Thats the thing with mcpake, we never once said he was ever the best of quality or the best technically because he is far from it but if you want a battle then there's not much better in the league. He is a warrior, the kind of guy that will play through any injury for you to help the cause and thats why we love him. He has come back from a broken leg, serious bacl issues and a dislocated shoulder so wouldn't surprise me if he comes back from this too ad Hartley said his mentality and attitude is different class.

I'd probably still have mcpake playing in his current state than Durnan lol

Any word on Olic singing?

It's All OVER THE WEB apparently. Not that you'll be able to find it.

Eremenko jnr spotted in the Hilltoon :o

If When we get relegated we should bequeath this thread to the Dees. They're so obsessed with us it seems only fair.

If When we get relegated we should bequeath this thread to the Dees. They're so obsessed with us it seems only fair.

Or get it out in p&b gold just for the giggles

As I said before you say obsessed I say enjoying the slow lingering demise of the once world famous Dundee United. What a fall from grace treble challengers one season relegation fodder the next!

#whatatimetobealive!

Rumours of announcing a signing today.

Stevie May or Gregory Stewart imo.

Any word on Olic singing?

Having spoken to my mole again this is very much still on the cards. He barely gets any time on the pitch in Germany and wants to get regular football to try and make the Euros.

Having spoken to my mole again this is very much still on the cards. He barely gets any time on the pitch in Germany and wants to get regular football to try and make the Euros.

Cheers. Very decent signing.

Not wanting to appear naive, but is this a joke

Aberdeen is about to washed off the face of the planet.

They should probably be ejected from the league as a result, ensuring our safety.

It's because you all always set yourselves up for a fall so beautifully.

Look at the Derby thread. On the day of the game almost every united poster was feeling confident of a win. Makes things all the sweeter when you're not expecting to be absolute shite and have to witness failure like that. I think a few dabs haven't fully realised just how awful you have become.

It's because you all always set yourselves up for a fall so beautifully.

Look at the Derby thread. On the day of the game almost every united poster was feeling confident of a win. Makes things all the sweeter when you're not expecting to be absolute shite and have to witness failure like that. I think a few dabs haven't fully realised just how awful you have become.

Complete and utter bollocks.

26 year old finnish forward. Riku Riski signing today from Rosenberg. Not heard whether its permanent or a loan deal

Edited by wardy83

Inverurie actually.

Which is where your mob may well be heading.

I have been driven pretty loco already tbh.