Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already cracked that obvious joke but far more subtly earlier on as I was surprised you hadn't already used it.

Sorry I must have missed it. I have a policy of only reading the first 50 Dee posts on this thread each day.

Did a nasty Utd fans dare to look in your direction again. You should consider an injuction against the Shed.

Wee lassie looking at you funny?

FTFY (eta badly)

Sorry guys, I'm still upset that nobody (apart from the fabulous Granny Danger) wished me a 'Happy New Year' when I built up the courage to post my best wishes on this thread.

Sorry guys, I'm still upset that nobody (apart from the fabulous Granny Danger) wished me a 'Happy New Year' when I built up the courage to post my best wishes on this thread.

Happy New Year.

Did a small child wearing tangerine fart in your general direction?

If you take into consideration that TRS is only 50cm high then you'll understand where he's coming from.

Thanks for backing me up. It wasn't the point I was trying to make. On the contrary, I despise children and I attempt to avoid them whenever possible. I'd even kick one of them if it was necessary.

Alliteration fans will enjoy our back four tomorrow. At least some one will.

Edit: defence even. God forbid we play a back four.

You have a defence?

Thanks for backing me up. It wasn't the point I was trying to make. On the contrary, I despise children and I attempt to avoid them whenever possible. I'd even kick one of them if it was necessary.

Finally the truth behind your "chasing".

Tried to kick a young United fan, chased as a result.

Archived