Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if you were serious and Utd went for him, there is more chance of Wawa writing a best selling novel than there is of Big Rab ever pulling on a dab top.

A whiff of a contract offer and big Rab would be hanging out Lorraine while belting out Beautiful Sunday at the top of his voice.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the P&B Dees a merry Christmas. Particularly Caballero, I hope your have a really nice, relaxing festive time. :)

I agree with this sentiment, apart from the bit about Caballero.

I hope Santa takes a shite in his fireplace.

I agree with this sentiment, apart from the bit about Caballero.

I hope Santa takes a shite in his fireplace.

If anyone does that it will be Mrs Caballero; though she'll probably blame Santa.

But be reasonable Mark, this is the season of goodwill. Caballero is obviously a turgid, despicable, vile no-life whose tenuous grasp on the delusion of happiness is only made possible by scorning those who support Dundee's big team. Cut him a break.

You have a good one Caballero; and don't let the wife eat anything too rich. ;)

If anyone does that it will be Mrs Caballero; though she'll probably blame Santa.

But be reasonable Mark, this is the season of goodwill. Caballero is obviously a turgid, despicable, vile no-life whose tenuous grasp on the delusion of happiness is only made possible by scorning those who support Dundee's big team. Cut him a break.

You have a good one Caballero; and don't let the wife eat anything too rich. ;)

That was me being nice ;)

Oh look, a little fan club starting to build here.....I'm touched!

Mark, there are enough shitey DABs just now without you adding to that. Although I'm grateful for the generous thought!

Merry Xmas and happy new year to all Dees! And fans of all other Scottish clubs apart from these despicable Dabs!

I just want to take this opportunity to wish all my fellow Arabs a very Happy Christmas. Hopefully we all get what we are asking for, mainly, a home win.

And as it is the season of goodwill, I'd like to wish all the Dees who are now a permanent fixture on this thread, a very Happy Christmas too. Yer no a bad bunch of lads, despite being dees.

But all the siantees and jag fox can f**k right off.

Bah humbug!!

I'd like to take this time to wish the Dees a 2016 like our 2015. Bah fucking humbug.

Merry Christmas to all the frequent visitors of this thread.

Merry Christmas everyane x

Oh look, a little fan club starting to build here.....I'm touched!

Mark, there are enough shitey DABs just now without you adding to that. Although I'm grateful for the generous thought!

Merry Xmas and happy new year to all Dees! And fans of all other Scottish clubs apart from these despicable Dabs!

tell your girl a said hi bet she is missing me :)

Merry Christmas to a' c**t apart from Jagfox, who I hope suffers an electric shock from his Scalectrix set.

Thanks to p&b setting me straight the other week, I have since found out it's actually called Scalextric, despite me saying it the way you've spelt it all my days.

It's amazing the stuff you learn on here, it really is.

Anyway Merry Christmas to you dab fucks, thanks for the entertainment this season, and may your team's shitey form continue into the New Year and beyond. X

Archived