Sign in to follow this  
banana

Dundee United 2015/16 Season

It's alright, Hemmings will stick 3 past you and McGowan will rip your midfield's collective legs off.

We deserve to be ripped for this Kawashima carry on and whoever at the club is responsible should be carpeted.

At least if he signs for someone else we can try and get a free agent in ASAP.

I don't see it as being all United's fault. If there are work permit and visa issues that is totally outside the remit of the club and is completely in the hands of the authorities and government. You could argue though that we shouldn't have even attempted this signing in the first place because we should have known about the work permit situation beforehand.

I thought you guys were buggered but Darren Jackson has guaranteed you'll be fine so stop worrying lads.

That's good enough for me. I can start enjoying Christmas now.

I thought you guys were buggered but Darren Jackson has guaranteed you'll be fine so stop worrying lads.

Somebody needs to tell him that just because he got the sack that doesn't make him Santa Claus.

Somebody needs to tell him that just because he got the sack that doesn't make him Santa Claus.

Fucking shocking stuff :angry:

I guess he's on the Christmas sherry early. I believe he started last March. Allegedly.

Seriously though, a minus 21 goal difference? 10 points? There's optimism and there's lies. That's lies, Darren.

Darren Jackson who guaranteed Dundee United would stay up, couldn't even guarantee the minimum payments on his debt. Declared bankrupt owning over £270,000 today.

This Cabellero fellow appears to becoming more unhinged by the day - quite a difficult watch if the truth be told.

Shyte attempt at patter from Mongoose, all far too predictable!

Get DOON

I don't see it as being all United's fault. If there are work permit and visa issues that is totally outside the remit of the club and is completely in the hands of the authorities and government. You could argue though that we shouldn't have even attempted this signing in the first place because we should have known about the work permit situation beforehand.

I wouldn't be impressed if United had gone ahead with the work permit application without getting the contract signed first. That strikes me as a little sloppy. It remains to be seen whether that's the case though - newspapers will print any old shit. The rest is simply bureaucracy - hardly United's fault if government departments take forever to get anything done.

Might be a different story if we had overlooked another keeper of a similar pedigree who could have been signed without the need for a work permit but, again, it's not clear whether that's the case.

Darren Jackson who guaranteed Dundee United would stay up, couldn't even guarantee the minimum payments on his debt. Declared bankrupt owning over £270,000 today.

Oooft. After last nights performance on Sportsound he can forget about a career in punditry, what a lot of shite he was coming away with. Was uncomfortable to listen to at times.

Oooft. After last nights performance on Sportsound he can forget about a career in punditry, what a lot of shite he was coming away with. Was uncomfortable to listen to at times.

A life of white lightening on park benches awaits, intertwined with prison sentences for being caught masturbating through young families kitchen windows.

And he'll be muttering to himself over and over-

"Morris will get himself more fitness, Erskine will get fitter, Dow was a big player for us and Paton was a big player. "

"Morris will get himself more fitness, Erskine will get fitter, Dow was a big player for us and Paton was a big player. "

A life of white lightening on park benches awaits, intertwined with prison sentences for being caught masturbating through young families kitchen windows.

Aye, but what about Darren Jackson?

Aye, but what about Darren Jackson?

No surprise you're being very quiet on the matter, double standards from a Dundee United fan once more.