Sign in to follow this  
banana

Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Had wee look at United mad. Seems 90% of the posters believe you will avoid relegation. It's those clueless oafs that will fall the hardest. Granny Danger is the only dab I'll feel sorry for. He's a guid c**t.

Had wee look at United mad. Seems 90% of the posters believe you will avoid relegation. It's those clueless oafs that will fall the hardest. Granny Danger is the only dab I'll feel sorry for. He's a guid c**t.

:(

^^^Granny Danger alias IMO

^ ^ ^

Danger's Great-Grandson.

Granny Danger grooming victim ^^

^^^Granny Danger alias IMO

This is second time in a week I've been accused of being an alias account. Starting to worry that my life is actually a lie.

As for Granny Danger, you boys should show more respect to a man who served his country during WW1.

This is second time in a week I've been accused of being an alias account. Starting to worry that my life is actually a lie.

As for Granny Danger, you boys should show more respect to a man who served his country during WW1.

TBF I'm not sure Granny even likes himself.

TBF I'm not sure Granny even likes himself.

The old boy seemed genuinely disappointed when we were relegated a few seasons ago. Guid c**t.

I appreciate the sentiment K.T,; if only it were true. :(

I was certainly delighted when Dundee got promoted, a wee look at the threads at that time will confirm this, but I understand the Dees' delight at our predicament. I will accept our relegation with good grace. :bairn

Anway, Darren Jackson aye - what an absolute c**t of a man. Not only was he part of the management team who got us into this predicament he now makes the most unbelievable statement about us staying up. here's a wee bit of advice Darren - shut yer pus and stop making ridiculous statements. you can thank me later.

I appreciate the sentiment K.T,; if only it were true. :(

It's half true GD ;)

Agree with you on Jackson - classic example of "make an a*se of a job, then somehow make it worse". Much like his performance in the 91 Cup final.

Higdon is a done deal for January, according to my DAB work collegue.

Sorry for trawling this back up (and perhaps covering old ground) but I was sure I read somewhere that United were in for Higdon.

I don't believe Higdon can sign for anyone in January as he'll fall foul of the same rule that prevented Michael Tidser from playing for Morton in the second half of last year. Higdon has already played competitively for Sheffield United and Oldham this season.

I suspect that will be a disappointment to more than just United as I heard he was on the shortlist of a couple of teams in the summer.

Edited by Armand 2