Dundee United 2015/16 Season

I think you're mixing your emotions up, m8. Seethe means very angry, sometimes even very, very angry. No angry Dees to be seen. If you can't handle a bit of gentle ribbing then you probably shouldn't log on.

And get that embarrassing Youtube video deleted - your poor fellow dabs are suffering enough.

Eta: And anyway, Darren Jackson tonight on Sportscene "guaranteed" that you'll get out of your current predicament, so you'll be fine.

Spot on.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you're mixing your emotions up, m8. Seethe means very angry, sometimes even very, very angry. No angry Dees to be seen. If you can't handle a bit of gentle ribbing then you probably shouldn't log on.

And get that embarrassing Youtube video deleted - your poor fellow dabs are suffering enough.

You're right , it's not seethe, it's , vehemence. Our results have been better than yours for a wee while now , and it's just killed so many dees taking that.

Shoe is on the other foot now and we're rightly getting the piss ripped out of us for a shoddy team. But there's no need to turn into a crying mess about it! God knows what some of the Unitedmad mob are going to be like if we lose the Derby.

Why specifically Chairman?

I see United are trying the Dundee Fc plan for avoiding relegation, spend lots of money on bringing in players in the hope it saves you. Only when it does not work out you then realise you have just spunked all that cash, have players tied to the club and you end up finacially crippled in that good forsaken championship league!! Happy times DABS Enjoy the ride!!

I see United are trying the Dundee Fc plan for avoiding relegation, spend lots of money on bringing in players in the hope it saves you. Only when it does not work out you then realise you have just spunked all that cash, have players tied to the club and you end up finacially crippled in that good forsaken championship league!! Happy times DABS Enjoy the ride!!

A Dundee fan making a joke about a clubs' financial situation.

Just a little bit hypocritical..

But that's none of my business :whistle

Wanted to greenie this because Klashnekoff is helf.

However, referring to him as them is unforgivable.

You are 100% correct of course but I was thrown due to the fact that I was referring to the fact that this track features the whole Terra Firma crew who are all good Dees and want United to Get Down.

Apologies, but it's Lowkey's fault.

Had wee look at United mad. Seems 90% of the posters believe you will avoid relegation. It's those clueless oafs that will fall the hardest. Granny Danger is the only dab I'll feel sorry for. He's a guid c**t.

^^^Granny Danger alias IMO

This is second time in a week I've been accused of being an alias account. Starting to worry that my life is actually a lie.

As for Granny Danger, you boys should show more respect to a man who served his country during WW1.

This is second time in a week I've been accused of being an alias account. Starting to worry that my life is actually a lie.

As for Granny Danger, you boys should show more respect to a man who served his country during WW1.

TBF I'm not sure Granny even likes himself.

Archived