Dundee United 2015/16 Season

The united fans celebrations when they went 2-1 up... Minter.

Quite right! I've never celebrated a goal in my life and would certainly not do so away from home when we had just went ahead for a second time and given we hadn't won in f**k knows how long.

Disgraceful behaviour.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally would acknowledge taking a late lead away from home while sitting bottom of the league with nothing more than polite applause. Perhaps an outrageous doff of my cap if I'd had a drink.

You should know better than to celebrate before the final whistle.

When (if is a long shot) we're relegated we have to make sure we don't turn into the mentally scarred mess that are the dee posters here. So much pent up seethe. I had a reasonable idea that it was tough being a dee but this has given me a whole new insight.

I think you're mixing your emotions up, m8. Seethe means very angry, sometimes even very, very angry. No angry Dees to be seen. If you can't handle a bit of gentle ribbing then you probably shouldn't log on.

And get that embarrassing Youtube video deleted - your poor fellow dabs are suffering enough.

Eta: And anyway, Darren Jackson tonight on Sportscene "guaranteed" that you'll get out of your current predicament, so you'll be fine.

Archived