Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good question to ask though - if we somehow made the play-off and had to face Sevco, would the Dees be hoping for 2 trips across the road or 2 trips to Govan next season?

Two trips to Govan for me! I couldn't care less if I never seen another Derby again. I want the Dabs down, down and bust.

Has the fear ^^^^

Dont think theres much in the way of fear from United fans on this thread, more just grim acceptance and gallows humour.

The BNBs on the other hand are engaged in a frenzied circle jerk over our predicament to the extent we better go down, as I dont think the NHS budget will extend to reopening Liff hospital to accommodate all those shattered minds if a miracle happens and we stay up.

Dont think theres much in the way of fear from United fans on this thread, more just grim acceptance and gallows humour.

The BNBs on the other hand are engaged in a frenzied circle jerk over our predicament to the extent we better go down, as I dont think the NHS budget will extend to reopening Liff hospital to accommodate all those shattered minds if a miracle happens and we stay up.

^^^ it's the hope that kills you mate.

I'm not seeing any frenzy to be honest, just appropriate and well deserved gloating at a team who's fans put themselves on a pedestal and are being comically reminded that after pride comes a fall.

^^^ it's the hope that kills you mate.

I'm not seeing any frenzy to be honest, just appropriate and well deserved gloating at a team who's fans put themselves on a pedestal and are being comically reminded that after pride comes a fall.

Absolutely right. I for one will be glad to climb off the pedestal (with a bit of help of course); the high moral ground that we have occupied for so long has given me vertigo.

Please carry on with your gloating.

Tl;dr.

Get fucking doon.

Absolutely right. I for one will be glad to climb off the pedestal (with a bit of help of course); the high moral ground that we have occupied for so long has given me vertigo.

Please carry on with your gloating.

Jim Maclean, David goodwillie, Paul Paton, your groundsman etc ensured that any pedestal was situated as far away from a moral high ground as possible.

Anyway, the natural order of the Dundee clubs has been resumed, I for one am enjoying it. Utd fans, as demonstrated by the video above, are finding it far harder to deal with.

It's very pleasing tbh.

Jim Maclean, David goodwillie, Paul Paton, your groundsman etc ensured that any pedestal was situated as far away from a moral high ground as possible.

Anyway, the natural order of the Dundee clubs has been resumed, I for one am enjoying it. Utd fans, as demonstrated by the video above, are finding it far harder to deal with.

It's very pleasing tbh.

It sounds like its been a difficult time for you.

Archived