Sign in to follow this  
banana

Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Think she's increased her share to 41% recently.

Can see ST selling on his majority share and flying of to the sunshine. I believe ( business club chat) they don't get on too well so something has to give eventually.

Did you take your user name from the New Order album of the same name?

Aye, good spot. Still not heard a better album.

Joe McGovern, any good?

He's never played for the first team so you'll struggle to find anyone who can give you an informed opinion. He's tiny though for a keeper. Hopes are not very high.

Jamie Robson, 17 year old left back making his debut. Very promising performance, all things considered.

It was a bit of a nervous start from him, but I suppose that's to be expected. He got better as the game went on. Looked promising.

What was the song played pre match when the ball boys were lined up waving there flags just before the teams came out on Wednesday? Heard it before but can't remember the name of it.

What was the song played pre match when the ball boys were lined up waving there flags just before the teams came out on Wednesday? Heard it before but can't remember the name of it.

Glad To Be Gay.

The Tom Robinson Band.

Glad To Be Gay.

The Tom Robinson Band.

Reported for Tomophobia.

Enter Sandman by Metallica

Aye, good spot. Still not heard a better album.

Prefer Power, Corruption & Lies, and Technique but aye cracking album. Love Elegia. Been listening to the new record today. Decent. Still nae Hooky, though. ????

Prefer Power, Corruption & Lies, and Technique but aye cracking album. Love Elegia. Been listening to the new record today. Decent. Still nae Hooky, though. ????

Agree about PC&L and Technique. Stand out albums for me. They've never made a bad album tbf. The new one seems a bit weak so far. Maybe it'll grow on me.