Sign in to follow this  
banana

Dundee United 2015/16 Season

What a fucking farce for tonights game.

Gonna be 3-4 k there and they are opening the Jerry Kerr and not opening the GF for pay at the gate. A few k split over 3 different stands is crazy.

Absolutely clueless.

What a fucking farce for tonights game.

Gonna be 3-4 k there and they are opening the Jerry Kerr and not opening the GF for pay at the gate. A few k split over 3 different stands is crazy.

Absolutely clueless.

I've not actually got that big of a problem with this. Lots of clubs are doing the same thing now with regards to cash and ticket gates (I had been told it was a policing issue in terms of unknown numbers in certain stands), plus we it saves any issues with queues around the ground at a number of the turnstiles (something many of us have moaned at United for in the past). Still, for a game like tonight it would be easy enough to organise more cash turnstiles.

I've not actually got that big of a problem with this. Lots of clubs are doing the same thing now with regards to cash and ticket gates (I had been told it was a policing issue in terms of unknown numbers in certain stands), plus we it saves any issues with queues around the ground at a number of the turnstiles (something many of us have moaned at United for in the past). Still, for a game like tonight it would be easy enough to organise more cash turnstiles.

More cash turnstiles is always good but there will be hardly anyone there so just the ones in the GF being open would be fine. Keep JK closed. Having 3k possibly? fans in 3 different stands from an atmosphere point of view is crazy. Policing worry line is bollocks from the club. The GF would be at the very most half full and if they really are concerned about having too many bodies turning up to fill GF they are even more deluded than I thought.

That's United though, eh?

Aye thats United. They are clueless but still a long way to go before we reach the levels of incompetency seen at Dens over the years.

The Australian environment is more amenable to baldy snakes, tbf :)

The Australian environment is more amenable to baldy snakes, tbf :)

How does it square owning two clubs? Are you allowed majority shareholder for two clubs? Does the fact they are on the other side of the planet make any difference?

How does it square owning two clubs? Are you allowed majority shareholder for two clubs? Does the fact they are on the other side of the planet make any difference?

I think its only a problem if both clubs were to play each other or if one could have an influence on the other.

Although it's semantics but didn't the shareholding in Utd move to someone else in the family?

Nope ST has over 50%, sister Justine only 35% IIRC

I think its only a problem if both clubs were to play each other or if one could have an influence on the other.

Aye that's kinda what I thought, wasn't certain though.

Aye thats United. They are clueless but still a long way to go before we reach the levels of incompetency seen at Dens over the years.

How fucking dare you.

Did you take your user name from the New Order album of the same name?

Good c**t, if so.

Motherwell, who were in the relegation play-offs last year and who are ahead of us in the league, sack their manager.

Lucky boy Jackie.

Who is the guy Robson that played against Dunfermline for us?

Jamie Robson, 17 year old left back making his debut. Very promising performance, all things considered.

Thanks mate hopefully seen a few fans on here talking about him seems a good player been lacking a good left back Dixon no the same player since came back