Dundee United 2015/16 Season

The boy's probably citing mental health issues as a way of getting the contract terminated without having to pay out compo.

Fundee Utd are a laughing stock these days. Tremendous stuff.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see the issue or why the Dundee fans are getting frenzied about it. :huh:

Either it's genuine health issues, simple home sickness or United have goofed signing a player they didn't research properly.

And the end of the day we signed a player and early in the season for whatever reason it's not worked out.

Big deal.

I don't see the issue or why the Dundee fans are getting frenzied about it. :huh:

Either it's genuine health issues, simple home sickness or United have goofed signing a player they didn't research properly.

And the end of the day we signed a player and early in the season for whatever reason it's not worked out.

Big deal.

Definitely not worth pointing and laughing at.

Signed on the strength of a surname :lol:

Big deal.

I'm enjoying it because I told you Jackie knew nothing about this boy from the very start and was laughed of the thread mate.

Utd fans bought right into the Bodul/Sneijder signings and they are both looking like duds. It's quite frankly hilarious. As is the mass Tangerine disappearance from this board.

One thing is for certain - Utd can't go calling us the fun anymore and keep a straight face. Absolute joke of a club at the moment and we will happily remind you of it like you have done to us over the years :)

I'm enjoying it because I told you Jackie knew nothing about this boy from the very start and was laughed of the thread mate.

Utd fans bought right into the Bodul/Sneijder signings and they are both looking like duds. It's quite frankly hilarious. As is the mass Tangerine disappearance from this board.

One thing is for certain - Utd can't go calling us the fun anymore and keep a straight face. Absolute joke of a club at the moment and we will happily remind you of it like you have done to us over the years :)

Not by me I'm afraid.

Seen United sign many duds over the years and know not to get too over excited. Hopeful perhaps but I won't lose sleep over the loss of a player who I saw "play" for a less than 45mins.

And United fans can still call Dundee the fun and with ease.

Despite our current poor form on and off the park it does not change the fact Dundee have been in admin twice and again might I point out despite this financial stupidity still managed to achieve nothing bar a brief period of superiority over United followed swiftly by relegation.

Not saying you lot can't have your fun at the moment as I would be laughing at Dundee poor form if the shoe was on the other foot but perhaps not as much as this current issue seems to be attracting.

The boy's probably citing mental health issues as a way of getting the contract terminated without having to pay out compo.

Fundee Utd are a laughing stock these days. Tremendous stuff.

We could have offered him 6p in the pound, which I am led to believe is how classier clubs than us deal with contracts.

The best thing is the Dundee fans calling out the United fans for making things up. Their response? Also make things up. Truth is both sets of fans are doing the same thing, speculating about the goings on at Tannadice. We say it's not so bad, they say it's worse, all in the knowledge that reality is we all know very little.

I can't help but feel Utd are hiding behind mental health issues to cover their arse here.

Jackie signed a player he had barely seen and knew nothing about and its backfired spectacularly.

Can only assume that's his career finished if he's had to cancel a contract due to mental health issues so he won't be signing for any other clubs (certainly not in the near future) you would assume?

ETA Utd fans are hiding behind mental health issues, as Utd have certainly said nothing of any mental health issues.

Ciftci was a player JM had hardly seen and took a gamble on him after a stunning 7 game career for NAC Breda, that didn't work out too badly. You win some, you lose some.

Christ, Dundee fans are a reactionary bunch on this thread.

No one but those involved really know what the score with Sneijder is. To assume makes an ass out of you and Dundee.

Never ever say "make an ass out of you" ever again. In fact never say ass again. Better still, never speak, type or sign ever again.

The best thing is the Dundee fans calling out the United fans for making things up. Their response? Also make things up. Truth is both sets of fans are doing the same thing, speculating about the goings on at Tannadice. We say it's not so bad, they say it's worse, all in the knowledge that reality is we all know very little.

None of us actually know what the deal is with Rodney Sneijder, which is quite important if you are deciding whether it's a minter or not.

If he has a health condiiton which should have been picked up at the medical, or he's just crap, or he's changed his mind, then it's a minter.

If he has mental health issues, then it isn't.

Archived