Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took me less than 10 minutes tbf.

Why does an Airdrie fan care so much about a Dundee fan posting on the Utd thread? Should you not be prepping for your mid week sash bash?

He probably wonders why a Dundee fan cares so much about United, that he posts on a thread about United, more than pretty much every other United fan on the forum.

He probably wonders why a Dundee fan cares so much about United, that he posts on a thread about United, more than pretty much every other United fan on the forum now that we are shite.

FTFY

Probably because I see Utd fans for the deluded bunch they invariably can be and enjoy highlighting this to them.

No biggie mate, you are welcome.

On the subject of posts on the page Deefiant in now around 20 posts clear in second place, only 40 odd posts behind the leader banana

On the subject of posts on the page Deefiant in now around 20 posts clear in second place, only 40 odd posts behind the leader banana

Your obsession with me is bordering on Danny Swanson levels tbh.

Utd fans trotting out the obsession deflection - a simple "you were right Deefiant" will suffice lads.

Your obsession with me is bordering on Danny Swanson levels tbh.

Utd fans trotting out the obsession deflection - a simple "you were right Deefiant" will suffice lads.

It takes two seconds to check m8

That's some impressive obsession with United.

Must be upsetting that he doesn't show St Johnstone as much love as he does with United.

I dunno... he loves a little foray into Saints' threads too.

Not really.

Numerous people keep pointing out just how much you post on here and natural curiosity would lead some to quickly check it.

Imagine posting in your closest rivals thread?

Genuinely not my fault you boys are so easily riled and so often blind to the machinations within your club that it makes good sport.

I'll happily admit I spend a lot of time on P&B at the moment due to various factors at work, a side effect of that is posting and your thread was pretty busy pre season.

Gone affy quiet now for some reason?

Big Tyrone from STV tweeting saying that Donnelly expects an "outcome" re Schneijder in next 48 hours. Whatever that means.

It means Walter Rojas II will not be returning to Scotland.

Archived