Sign in to follow this  
banana

Dundee United 2015/16 Season

That cake looks no bad, tbf.

Could see me and her doing the lady and the tramp spaghetti move with one of those bad boys tbh.

Embrace it mate.

It's too much for me, it's as if god has hand crafted a perfect 'lol' target for you guys and unleashed him on this thread.

It's too much for me, it's as if god has hand crafted a perfect 'lol' target for you guys and unleashed him on this thread.

He's only slightly worse than GPS who shoots down anything a Dundee fan says but any other fan says the exact same thing he licks their arse and is civil. He's taken over from Chazas_ as the 'Derry Frother'

Chazas has become a very decent poster, btw.

Just heard from a brickie pal of mine that rumours in the construction industry suggest Tannadice is on the verge of complete collapse. The Shed and Fair Play were temporarily reinforced by recent Derry activity yet may still turn to dust. Apparently Untied are training with hard hats and high-vis vests on. Stevie Campbell is wandering about brazenly wearing a '92 Dundee away top whilst telling the youth team to run for their lives, and Stephen Thompson is unresponsive toward repeated pleas to give a f**k.

Quite frankly I fear for our lowly neighbours.

#prayforunited

He's only slightly worse than GPS who shoots down anything a Dundee fan says but any other fan says the exact same thing he licks their arse and is civil. He's taken over from Chazas_ as the 'Derry Frother'

What about me? Do I get a bonus point for sticking up for you Dundee guys against "PMS"?

I regularly have to type 'Wafflez kens'. Therefor, gidcunt. PMS is alright as well, I enjoy his infighting with the subdued screwball that is ArabFC. At the end of the day though, you're all dirty Arab bastárds.

I'm not sure I can dig all this weird passive aggressive pity shite from the BNBs...

Its quite frankly making me feel awkward.

I'm not sure I can dig all this weird passive aggressive pity shite from the BNBs...

Its quite frankly making me feel awkward.

Good. ;)

Simon Murray imo

I want to see comprehensive data and detailed analysis to substantiate this slur..

Oz media reporting that The Badly Snake has slithered into Oz and is on the verge of completing a 4 million Ozdollah consortium takeover of the Jets.

Oz media reporting that The Badly Snake has slithered into Oz and is on the verge of completing a 4 million Ozdollah consortium takeover of the Jets.

ST going down under and taking Utd down with him.

#banta

So, about £4.75 in real money then #currencybantz

So, about £4.75 in real money then #currencybantz

Sterling work, Sarto

#nextlevelcurrencybantz

Sterling work, Sarto

#nextlevelcurrencybantz

If I had a pound for every bit of #bantz on this thread....

#theoreticalcurrencybantz

If I had a pound for every bit of #bantz on this thread....

#theoreticalcurrencybantz

ray2.jpg

Can't see it, to be franc.

#dontstopmenowcurrencybants

Can't see it, to be franc.

#dontstopmenowcurrencybants

If this keeps going we will need to start rupee-ting old jokes.

#I'llgetmycoat