Dundee United 2015/16 Season

To be fair, 2 seasons ago we started the season with an 18 year old left back who had only played in the 4th tier of scottish football and as an amateur. His name is Andy Robertson and he didn't do too badly. Whether Murray achieves the same is in the lap of the gods...

Robertson played a full season and had received rave reviews for his performances. He progressed brilliantly but that doesn't mean most will reach the same standards.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Catholic Church did today, too. *XFilesThemetune*

Can see the club statement already:

“The Club has interviewed Stephen Thompson today as the accusation levelled against him is very serious and Dundee United would not condone such behaviour. The Chairman is both surprised and upset by the accusation and, on discussing the matter in detail, it is clear to us that the Chairman has not been involved in any such incidents such as communicating with the fans. In fact we commend Stephen Thompson for his tolerance off the field given some quite severe physical and totally unacceptable verbal provocation.”

Has Jackie been sacked/Campbell come back/Baldy Snake gone to Australia/Imrie signed yet?

As you were.

Well Thompson is in Australia and showing no signs of giving the slightest f**k about anything else, so I'm saying that's 1/4.

Genuinely? No.

I am, however, reasonably happy that United have been top dogs for my entire lifetime and that dundee have been (mostly) an irrelevance. I am happy that I've seen United win all of those trophies and never seen dundee win anything of any note.

Exactly this.

At 36, I have only ever known Dundee as utter shite, apart from a very brief spell when they tried to cheat their way to success. I've seen them get over-excited many times before, and laugh at United many times before - it's what they do - they still remain shite.

Archived