Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Actually that's a point. With Bilate gone I can see Anier being recalled in January along with Muirhead.

Aside from youths atm we only have 2 proper strikers.

Would save some cash if we can't offload him by not paying his contract off.

Who knows he may even prove useful in the coming months :lol:

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was shit for the under 20s last night and many others have said including myself. The guy for me was a panic signing and we don't need him.

He's just coming back from injury. Luckily Stubbs thinks differently and has said so today in the paper.

Your judging him on 60 mins in his first game back for the development side.

ETA: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/alan-stubbs-has-high-hopes-for-henri-anier-at-hibs-1-3944704

He's just coming back from injury. Luckily Stubbs thinks differently and has said so today in the paper.

ETA: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/alan-stubbs-has-high-hopes-for-henri-anier-at-hibs-1-3944704

Even Stubbsiniho will struggle to get much out of the lad when fit. He's a tad shit :(

I remember the days when we all felt a little guilty judging him on twenty minute cameos. Then we realised he was dreadful and we didn't feel guilty anymore.

Tbf our strikers are flying at the moment so it'll be hard for him to force his way in. I'm not going to write the guy of in his first match back for the U20s though.

He was probably cover with Keatings and Farid injured. Now both almost back to full fitness, he should go back to the sinking ship.

Actually that's a point. With Bilate gone I can see Anier being recalled in January along with Muirhead.

Aside from youths atm we only have 2 proper strikers.

Would save some cash if we can't offload him by not paying his contract off.

Who knows he may even prove useful in the coming months :lol:

Mixu has already said he wants to bring a forward in (a big guy) so I cannae see Anier getting much of a look in.

Yeah its looking very likely but theres one or two other clubs in for him as well. Personally, i wouldnt take him back. His attitude before he left was poor and hes the sort who you wouldnt want in a possible relegation fight. I know people will assume he would replace Durnan but i wouldnt be surprised if Mixu put him alongside him (if of course he does sign)

Yeah its looking very likely but theres one or two other clubs in for him as well. Personally, i wouldnt take him back. His attitude before he left was poor and hes the sort who you wouldnt want in a possible relegation fight. I know people will assume he would replace Durnan but i wouldnt be surprised if Mixu put him alongside him (if of course he does sign)

Morris back soon, I think? Until his next injury, obviously.

McGowan, Morris, Gunning, Dixon.

Would be happy enough with that.

Heart warming story on stv news, with Dow and his utd mate serving meals to the old people (were you there Danger? tucking into the stew and pudding?) also, the old guy at the end who said he didn't like it and it would have been better with Dundee players. :lol:

Hearing a couple of the french trialists have been binned but we expect another few in next week.

Delighted we're not just panic jumping on the first vaguely interesting players we see. Right folk in, trim the squad.

Archived