Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking awful parenting mate. Kids should support their dads team.

My dad was a Celtic fan before I turned him into a Saintee...

I must add he'd been going home and away to Saints games before I'd been born, but seemed to have drifted during our childhood when he couldnt get to games, so I simply brought him back from the dark side.

What a fucking farce for tonights game.

Gonna be 3-4 k there and they are opening the Jerry Kerr and not opening the GF for pay at the gate. A few k split over 3 different stands is crazy.

Absolutely clueless.

I've not actually got that big of a problem with this. Lots of clubs are doing the same thing now with regards to cash and ticket gates (I had been told it was a policing issue in terms of unknown numbers in certain stands), plus we it saves any issues with queues around the ground at a number of the turnstiles (something many of us have moaned at United for in the past). Still, for a game like tonight it would be easy enough to organise more cash turnstiles.

I've not actually got that big of a problem with this. Lots of clubs are doing the same thing now with regards to cash and ticket gates (I had been told it was a policing issue in terms of unknown numbers in certain stands), plus we it saves any issues with queues around the ground at a number of the turnstiles (something many of us have moaned at United for in the past). Still, for a game like tonight it would be easy enough to organise more cash turnstiles.

More cash turnstiles is always good but there will be hardly anyone there so just the ones in the GF being open would be fine. Keep JK closed. Having 3k possibly? fans in 3 different stands from an atmosphere point of view is crazy. Policing worry line is bollocks from the club. The GF would be at the very most half full and if they really are concerned about having too many bodies turning up to fill GF they are even more deluded than I thought.

Archived