Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny seeing you DABs finally seeing I wasn't talking shite pre season.

Funny and pleasing.

This should cheer you up - we have malonga playing on trial for our u20s

You said United were using rumours of signing McKay as a distraction, and that the club had no intention of signing him.

I know this tiresome troll routine of yours, keeps you entertained no end, but it just bores the pants off the rest of us.

You said United were using rumours of signing McKay as a distraction, and that the club had no intention of signing him.

I know this tiresome troll routine of yours, keeps you entertained no end, but it just bores the pants off the rest of us.

I said utd dangled the carrot of big name signings for fees but actually signed players who in reality Jackie couldn't possibly know enough about without a penny of the tangerine pound being paid as a fee.

I was 100% correct.

The (predictable) breakdown of the sneijder deal allowed a bit more wiggle room for a deal to be done and you eventually got billy McKay in, unsurprisingly not for a fee as advertised earlier with your (now established) token insulting bids, but on a loan deal.

Now a wave of Utd fans on here are saying Jackie can't possibly have scouted these guys signed today, exactly like I said with respect to bodul and rodders before being laughed at.

There are of course a couple of fan boys, yourself chief among them, who can't see the wood for the trees. You are my favourite.

iV17OOg.gif

Impressive knowledge and recall of The Simpsons, well played sir.

I reckon the business of the last week indicates that Jackie is getting until the end of the year to make things work on the park. Or he's been told something to that effect, but will be punted if he can't bed in the new guys in the next 10 days and we lose to Killie.

Anyway, excited to see these two new guys, if only for 4/5 months.

Muirhead and Anier to score 20 between them.

Sorry to hear about Ralph Milne's passing. We all know about his problems in his personal life and they've ultimately led to his early demise. However on the pitch he was a fantastic player at times, and even if he didn't achieve as much as he could have done given the talent he had he'll always be remembered for playing a huge part in a feat that is highly unlikely to be replicated by the club.

R.I.P. Ralph.

Archived