Dundee United 2015/16 Season

The Fed come across like a bunch of idiots. No wonder chairmen struggle to come round to the idea of fans helping with the running of football clubs, most fan groups spout a fair amount of shite and yet are supposed to represent us all? Nah.

The perception of the fed from the club is that "they are a bunch of neds" who are to be tolerated.

I can't disagree with that sentiment but unfortunately it appears that when the club and fed aren't speaking then the fans don't get to hear much.

The fed have acted moronically here again though. If someone in an organization, even in their personal capacity, did this to one of my workers there would be no way we would engage with that group until that person was removed. His mouth breathing pals on mad think it's fine as he did it in his own time and is a good United man.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wasn't fighting. Everyone who did get caught up in it were charged, he wasn't.

Ah fair enough. Still the texts are absolutely cringeworthy, doubt he gives too much of a thought about how it is perceived though.

They're most definitely stupid.

Not as stupid as your chairman selling another story to the papers though.

I reckon ST has used the press reasonably well (if it was actually him who gave them the story). He's made the Fed look like fuckin amateurs and the fed have followed this up with an OG in their response.

Scott Innes is a prize plum. Always has been. How he got a position such as he has is beyond me and if he is the best we can muster as a fans spokesman god help us. The sooner he steps down the better.

Given the Feds embarrassing response though whoever takes over will be equally as inept. Thompson has a lot of questions to answer and his silence is hurting the club. Going forward whoever is in charge of the Fed has to have more than them than just being 'shedded oot ma nut' .

He's clearly a black belt in part 2.

I'm just intrigued to know if he always carries a scaffolding pole about with him or whether his chosen occupation automatically makes him nails.

I'm just intrigued to know if he always carries a scaffolding pole about with him or whether his chosen occupation automatically makes him nails.

Perhaps he's superstitious? Is there an old wives tale that warns you to be careful of what you say to a scaffolders face?

This whole thing is a clusterfuck. What the guy was thinking sending those is beyond me. Like people have said, it just gives ST an excuse not to deal with the fans, given the Fed seemed to be the only group with access for normal fans.

Genuine question - can Arabtrust not facilitate any communication between supporters and ST?

Archived