Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A spelling error, and using a pun that's already been used; you should probably be banned.

I can't see a spelling error - definitely an appalling apostrophe-related grammar error, and the almost unforgivable typing of the same word twice in a row.

However, given United's current form, that pun was extremely close to my highlight of the week, so you can f*cking well lev me alone.

Ngultrum.

I'm going to start a crowd funding thing. Get all Arabs to put in and we can pay the useless, waste of skin off ourselves.

Maybe I'll look out the bucket and go rattling it on match days at dens, see if they mutants will pay a quid or two as well.

I think Jackie should do the honourable thing: a naked march up the law, with a giant wooden cross on his back. I couldn't watch the crucifixion though as the whole time he'd be muttering to himself, "brave on the ball", "bullied", "played well in spells" etc etc. The full highlights reel.

The chairman bashing is beginning to get on my tits now, to be honest. Whilst i can see why some fans may have gripes about him, the squad available to Jackie is more than capable of competing with the most of the teams in the league which suggests that the problem in fact lies at the door of the manager. How he sets the team up, fails to address problems that even the most idiotic fans can spot, same system despite it not working against the same opposition, waiting too long before making substitutions, refusing to drop his favourites etc are all things that the chairman shouldnt have to answer to. These are just a handful of Jackies failings but because of how things have went from January, the chairman gets dragged into the situation as well.

As an aside, i had a conversation with other arabs about how we could improve the squad before the window shuts and virtually everyone was in agreement that even if ST gave Jackie a sizeable transfer kitty, nobody would trust him with it considering his recent forays into player acquisitions

I don't get the ST bashing. People calling him a baldy snake can f**k right off...and not just because I'm bald.

He has done great for the club. Sure he has made a few mistakes. But Jackie has been backed like no other manager since McCall. He is, however, just as shite as the fat rancid jobby. He is beyond useless yet his failures are frequently over looked by the media and indeed some of our own support. People saying things like, "he has to work in tough conditions, under heavy constraints". f**k right off, every other manager would love to have his budget, his facilities (other than Aberdeen, Celtic and Hearts). And yet he is being out managed by all of these other guys. He is so frequently inside the putrid wastepipe of Tommy Wright that he uses the little ghoul as a way to unclog his ring following a weekend of gorging on bean burritos.

f**k off Jackie. Just f**k off.

Archived