Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's too much for me, it's as if god has hand crafted a perfect 'lol' target for you guys and unleashed him on this thread.

He's only slightly worse than GPS who shoots down anything a Dundee fan says but any other fan says the exact same thing he licks their arse and is civil. He's taken over from Chazas_ as the 'Derry Frother'

Chazas has become a very decent poster, btw.

Just heard from a brickie pal of mine that rumours in the construction industry suggest Tannadice is on the verge of complete collapse. The Shed and Fair Play were temporarily reinforced by recent Derry activity yet may still turn to dust. Apparently Untied are training with hard hats and high-vis vests on. Stevie Campbell is wandering about brazenly wearing a '92 Dundee away top whilst telling the youth team to run for their lives, and Stephen Thompson is unresponsive toward repeated pleas to give a f**k.

Quite frankly I fear for our lowly neighbours.

#prayforunited

He's only slightly worse than GPS who shoots down anything a Dundee fan says but any other fan says the exact same thing he licks their arse and is civil. He's taken over from Chazas_ as the 'Derry Frother'

What about me? Do I get a bonus point for sticking up for you Dundee guys against "PMS"?

I want to see comprehensive data and detailed analysis to substantiate this slur..

Archived