Dundee United 2015/16 Season

The vast majority of your fans agree he had a poor season.

Kevin Thomson>Paul McGowan>Gary Harkins>>>>>>>>>>> John McGinn last season.

That is why we finished in the top 6 and you're left visiting diddy grounds like Easter Rd and Ibrox next season.

Kenny MacLean was a right good player, basically carried John McGinn through the season until January. You imploded when he left. Shame really.

Lolz.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The vast majority of your fans agree he had a poor season.

Kevin Thomson>Paul McGowan>Gary Harkins>>>>>>>>>>> John McGinn last season.

That is why we finished in the top 6 and you're left visiting diddy grounds like Easter Rd and Ibrox next season.

Kenny MacLean was a right good player, basically carried John McGinn through the season until January. You imploded when he left. Shame really.

Lolz.

Aye, on Saturday.

Much to get in and can I get in the away end? My young lad likes them now after seeing them clinch promotion.

Glory hunting wee shite. I've not let him know they'll likely be ragdolled next season.

Much to get in and can I get in the away end? My young lad likes them now after seeing them clinch promotion.

Glory hunting wee shite. I've not let him know they'll likely be ragdolled next season.

£10 adults, £3 under 18s. I'm sure you could go into the away end, if you are that way inclined.

http://dufc.co/news/watford-game-admission-details/

Sign a keeper, for f**k sake.

A few outstanding saves again by Zwick, but a clanger too. Is he Rado in disguise? Is he Rado in disguise? Is he Rado? Is he Rado? Is he Rado in disguise?

Archived