Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Also almost sacked for calling a fan a "dumb Greek c**t" on the clubs official Facebook page followed by jumping over the hoardings to try and scrap with fans who had criticised him and apparently using the same slur.

He'll fit right in at Utd IMO

Hopefully Nadir will have a little nibble on word in his ear in passing before he jets off to Barcelona Middlesbrough. Let him know how seriously we take racist abuse at Tannadice.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also almost sacked for calling a fan a "dumb Greek c**t" on the clubs official Facebook page followed by jumping over the hoardings to try and scrap with fans who had criticised him and apparently using the same slur.

He'll fit right in at Utd IMO

He didn't bite anyone? Lightweight.

According to the website we have sold about 4000 season tickets so far.

That's surprising tbh. Can you/anyone remember what we sold last season?

It'll be sad to see Ciftci go. We have little other option to sell him, and if we can get £1.5m+ for a guy out of contract next year we're doing well.

But still, there is little doubt, warts and all, he is easily our best player. Crazy to think that just 18 months ago we were all grinning like idiots as Ciftci, GMS, Gauld, Armstrong and Robertson turned on the style.

£900k when he has 12 months on his contract is a more than reasonable fee. Think Utd might end up regretting turning that down.

As soon as the season starts he is basically worthless and in Scotland does 1 good season equal £900k. I'm not sure.

If they can get more fair play to them but I'd personally have taken it.

£900k when he has 12 months on his contract is a more than reasonable fee. Think Utd might end up regretting turning that down.

As soon as the season starts he is basically worthless and in Scotland does 1 good season equal £900k. I'm not sure.

If they can get more fair play to them but I'd personally have taken it.

1 good season in Scotlands top flight = £800000-1M as standard on the Stevie May scale . 1.7M ? I'm sure someone at tannadice would bite your hand and leg off for that surely ?

If the big Turk goes think we could take the pocket from the back of Fraz's shorts, unless you boys get another temperamental haddie that is.

Now that the transfer speculation has started about him, I hope he goes. Anything greater than 700K will be good for us. If he stays it'll be a case of "what if" , and we'll go through the whole process again in January.

would it be fair to say he is the established player that can be described as " an asset" ?

Once he goes it'll be put up or shut up time for Jackie Mac and Thompson.

So where do you guys reckon we will finish i say 4th ;)

I like Nadir even met him but happily take £1.7m from Boro if he accepts fine if he doesnt cross that problem when it comes :D

Between 5500 and 6000 in total I think, I know we were at about 5500 at the start of August 2014.

Cheers, doing well then, on track to be in the same spot I would imagine.

£1m bid from Wigan accepted for Ciftci. Boro get your finger out :lol:

And still no news on Souttar, eh? This is turning into somewhat of a closus seasonus horribilis on the squad quality front. Fojut, Rado, looking like Ciftci and Souttar outgoing.

Durnan, Johnson and an Aussie trialist in. Eek.

Fingers crossed that deals for some talented ready-to-go replacements are being quietly developed. Given the apparently oversized first team squad, wonder who else we're looking to offload. Some of our dozen remaining keepers, none of whom are apparently good enough to be first choice? Maybe Bilate with a view that he's barely going to play? Anier? Connolly doesn't seem to get much game time two seasons in. Some more of the young chaps?

Cheers, doing well then, on track to be in the same spot I would imagine.

£1m bid from Wigan accepted for Ciftci. Boro get your finger out :lol:

That should be enough to get Imrie in as assistant and Cathro in to play as the lone striker.

Wait, that's not right is it?

Archived