Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Homophobes, violent pensioners, hamster torturers, flash mac wearers, RE teachers...............what a truly disgusting, vile mob this lot really are. It will be a lot safer/cleaner in here when they finally get booted out. IMO.

Thank you.

to be replaced by the Rangers, have fun with them!

It's a tough one, I've got the whole season to think about it given I only get a couple of chances.

Big decisions like that cannae be rushed, take yer time.

Homophobes, violent pensioners, hamster torturers, flash mac wearers, RE teachers...............what a truly disgusting, vile mob this lot really are. It will be a lot safer/cleaner in here when they finally get booted out. IMO.

Thank you.

Bit upset that you left me out tbh.

They've only got about 3 posters on here.

It's weird that. Rangers and Celtic have obviously got the biggest supports in Scotland yet they probably have the least posters per team on here.

Shitebags.

It's weird that. Rangers and Celtic have obviously got the biggest supports in Scotland yet they probably have the least posters per team on here. Shitebags.

If you think of posting on Pie and Bovril as "going to the game", whilst Kerrydale St, Follow Follow, etc are "watching at home/in the pub", then it's actually quite representative of the gloryhunting, armchair arseholes.

Archived