don't know when

but I know we'll meet again*

some sunny day

morrissey_wave.jpg

*Hopefully not.

Good bye forever.

Thank you.

5/10

Morrissey looks like a poof and also a utter knob. 

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll meet again

don't know where

don't know when

some sunny day

morrissey_wave.jpg

*Hopefully not.

Good bye forever.

Thank you.

He's looking smug because he's just relieved the gas meter of £40 in florins.

We'll meet again

don't know where

don't know when

some sunny day

morrissey_wave.jpg

*Hopefully not.

Good bye forever.

Thank you.

Dresses well - nice to see he's remembered everything I've taught him. Pity he's mixing with these Dundee knobs, though.

Excellent. He was utter garbage every time I saw him play, nowhere near half the player he used to be.Also, he'll be on a very big wage for the championship unless he's taking some kind of pay cut.
 Mind that time about a month ago he was attempting to taunt the Derry after his team went 1 up? That worked out well for him. 
5/10 Morrissey looks like a poof and also a utter knob.
Oh dear.

The obsessed still here? I'd have thought they were too busy talking about the lanky Dutch man they've brought in. :) Never one for singing me, but glad to see you guys still have nothing better than talk about us. GTF day cannot come any sooner than to get rid of a lot of you. No tears, no regrets, fresh start for all. :)

The obsessed still here? I'd have thought they were too busy talking about the lanky Dutch man they've brought in. :) Never one for singing me, but glad to see you guys still have nothing better than talk about us. GTF day cannot come any sooner than to get rid of a lot of you. No tears, no regrets, fresh start for all. :)

GTF day won't be getting rid of me. I'll still pop in from time to time - particularly after defeats - to see how you guys are getting on and to see if you're still throwing homphobic slurs about, assuming you've not been banned of course.

GTF day won't be getting rid of me. I'll still pop in from time to time - particularly after defeats - to see how you guys are getting on and to see if you're still throwing homphobic slurs about, assuming you've not been banned of course.

Okay, ya little Derry Social Justice warrior, just let us know next season if you feel triggered and we'll just apologise like the good natured human beings we are.

Okay, ya little Derry Social Justice warrior, just let us know next season if you feel triggered and we'll just apologise like the good natured human beings we are.

None of your fellow dabs said it. Please do not use "us" and "we" in an attempt to deflect from your own personal disgusting bigoted views.

I hope you lot sign Thomas Hitzlsperger, Sol Campbell and Graeme Le Saux next year to put you in a right moral dilemma.

None of your fellow dabs said it. Please do not use "us" and "we" in an attempt to deflect from your own personal disgusting bigoted views.

I hope you lot sign Thomas Hitzlsperger, Sol Campbell and Graeme Le Saux next year to put you in a right moral dilemma.

Honestly right wounded up you are. Hahaha! In true Social Justice warrior style he's blown up!

Archived