Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly, I'm disappointed that GTF day is not earlier, it seems disingenuous still posting on this forum.

Anyway, anyone got any stories, rumours, gossip, speculation or outright lies about what's happening down Tannadice way? Things appear to be very quiet.

All information greatly welcomed particularly from the ITK posters.

You's are still shite.

Firstly, I'm disappointed that GTF day is not earlier, it seems disingenuous still posting on this forum.

Anyway, anyone got any stories, rumours, gossip, speculation or outright lies about what's happening down Tannadice way? Things appear to be very quiet.

All information greatly welcomed particularly from the ITK posters.

The only one I have heard is that Ray has already fallen out with Thompson (quelle surprise) as he wanted to keep Kawashima but Thompson wouldn't agree.

The only one I have heard is that Ray has already fallen out with Thompson (quelle surprise) as he wanted to keep Kawashima but Thompson wouldn't agree.

^^^^ITK. If it's a money thing I support Thompson, I reckon there's keepers out there as good as Kawashima but not as expensive. Mind you it may be good politics to let McKinnon win the next argument.

Would be decent signing, much rather him than Sutton rumours.

Would like to see us try get El Bakhtaoui, heard rumours about him. Motherwell have pulled out for him and Dundee have signed another striker so looks like both them are out the running. May as well try, other teams apparently after him are hibs & fleetwood.

Would be good signing, plus no fee.

Also as seen on the website, 2000+ season ticket sales so far.

That's poor. No doubt the guys not renewing their season tickets will be the first to moan if we start the season badly.

I've just been looking at your season ticket prices - they are fucking outrageous.

Do Utd seriously charge north of £200 for an U12 in any of the top tiers?

What is so special about the top tiers and the difference between premier and prime seats in the top tiers?

Archived