Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is he not in prison or was that someone else?

Nah, you're getting your central defenders from Dundee's 1 season stint in the top flight mixed up I'm afraid. That's Declan Gallagher, who assaulted someone in the head with a baseball bat and is very much in the jail. Benedictus merely assaulted a guy with his bare hands, so walks the streets free.

Happy to help

Kawa's offer withdrawn hints at us finding a better option for the money.

Shaping up nicely at the back.

Alexander

Benadictus Dodsbot Donaldson Robson

I was told this this morning, it's not that bad a shout.

Worth noting he's on a new one year contract at the Rovers. Not that such a thing would stop United approaching him, but it'd cost them.

Kyle has little flair, well none in fact. What he is is dependable, solid in the air and the tackle and can play a pass. He's exactly what you need to get out the Championship.

Has Toshney still got chocolate legs?

I always thought benedictus looked awful at dundee but would take toshney if available.

Again, signed a new year long contract at Rovers. He's been outstanding for us.

Kyle has little flair, well none in fact. What he is is dependable, solid in the air and the tackle and can play a pass. He's exactly what you need to get out the Championship.

Has Toshney still got chocolate legs?

Missed something like 6 weeks around christmas time with an ankle injury that kept flaring up, otherwise he's been solid.

I take it we all don't want Durnan?

Edit and sidenote: I'm all for him staying on.

Yep, keep Durnan and Donaldson, sign up 2 big bad Eastern European monsters to shore them up. ( knock some sense into them)

A seasoned experienced keeper to organise them. That would be a start.

Yep, keep Durnan and Donaldson, sign up 2 big bad Eastern European monsters to shore them up. ( knock some sense into them)

A seasoned experienced keeper to organise them. That would be a start.

^^^ This

It sounds obvious but we need to build from the back. McKinnon must focus on signing defensive players and a goalkeeper as a priority. I yearn for the days of a Levein-esque 1-0 win.

Archived