Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's fairly obvious whoever designs Dundee United's kit just spends ten minutes at his or her desk and then goes "f**k it, that'll do". Last season's was just an orange t-shirt. This year they've added a couple of black bits on the arms.

It's actually alright, as far as bright orange t-shirts go, but minimum of effort there.

Amazing how everyone sees things differently. You saw a couple of black bits on the arms. I thought it looked more like a couple of tangerine hoops. A nod to their parent club perhaps?

No confirmation on who McKinnon has brought/might bring in terms of staff? Had a quick scout about and couldn't see anything.

I would expect Grant Johnson and Darren Taylor with follow him there from us. They also worked together at Brechin.

I would expect Grant Johnson and Darren Taylor with follow him there from us. They also worked together at Brechin.

It was more for Darren Taylor. My colleague at work is his neighbour! He is a Falkirk fan but has been keen to ask if he was coming to Tannadice (think he has quite a good job outside of football so wouldn't necessarily need to move to full-time coaching).

I worked with Darren at Lochee United. What a character he is! :lol:

I take it that all the players that Thompson has declared as 'punted' still have a chance of staying on if McKinnon likes what he's seen/sees if they're not already away on holiday.

I take it that all the players that Thompson has declared as 'punted' still have a chance of staying on if McKinnon likes what he's seen/sees if they're not already away on holiday.

Have they not been on holiday all season? That's why they were punted.

Archived