Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for one am delighted to see how well the Arabs are taking the developments at their utter failure of a club.

Would be a bit of a minter if they got all upset and started flailing around making personal insults at the person who simply stated facts.

:lol:

H8rz gona H8

Thank you.

I for one am delighted to see how well the Arabs are taking the developments at their utter failure of a club.

Would be a bit of a minter if they got all upset and started flailing around making personal insults at the person who simply stated facts.

H8rz gona H8

Thank you.

Person who states facts supports opposite team and continues to talk in Dundee United thread shocker.

p.s how long did it take for you to come up with that list?

I don't care enough about United to write down any 35 things that happened to us this season, never mind 35 specific ones. I certainly don't care enough about our rivals to do it, that's the sign of a completely obsessed mentalist.

Person who states facts supports opposite team and continues to talk in Dundee United thread shocker.

p.s how long did it take for you to come up with that list?

About 10 mins in between my emails at work.

Thank you.

H8rz gona H8

Thank you.

I was only simply stating facts as well M4x2

What really got my goat about that list of yours is the inexplicable absence of the Stevie Campbell saga. Up yer game, ye c**t!

Lads it took me 10 spare minutes at work all in.

It's really not worth getting in such a tizz over.

Thank you to the helpful DAB who pointed out the Stevie Campbell scenario which I missed despite my multiple seasons of extensive notes on Dundee Utd, Taysides 3rd team.

Thank you.

What a club 8)

Thanks. You took a few photos of Tannadice last night, did you get any of the fantastic Dundee sky as the sun went down? Stunning stuff (and held my attention more than the football).

Archived