Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So let me get this right...we are relegated, its been announced that more or less the whole squad is getting the boot. Thompson has said he's selling if he can. Two managers sacked months after they should have been. The club has been an absolute cluster fucking shambles for 15 months and NOW there is a protest from about 15 people.

Pointless doesn't even begin to describe it.

So let me get this right...we are relegated, its been announced that more or less the whole squad is getting the boot. Thompson has said he's selling if he can. Two managers sacked months after they should have been. The club has been an absolute cluster fucking shambles for 15 months and NOW there is a protest from about 15 people.

Pointless doesn't even begin to describe it.

What's the fucking point?

I'm a no voting Tory b*****d, what can I say.

I hope you're kidding. I gave you a greenie for that post. :angry:

I think the shitiness of that 'protest' is on a par with all things United this season.

Jesus, that is tragic.

Do you think when only 10 of them turned up they thought twice about actually doing it?

Probably regretted making the banner too big for the actual number there to carry it.

Jesus, that is tragic.

Do you think when only 10 of them turned up they thought twice about actually doing it?

I think 10 is an exaggeration... some people were just caught behind the "demonstration " while walking to the game ...

Archived