Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that Robson can't play for the first team until next season, something to do with SFA rules.

Too cryptic. He may be ineligible because he's been out on loan since the last transfer window, likewise Coote's probably ineligible for the remaining games.

No he was saying he had played the last game of the season for the 20s, not HIS last game for them ever.

I have him on twitter because i know his family, before i get slated for being a united fanatic!

suppose so, but he'll be in the first team next season

Too cryptic. He may be ineligible because he's been out on loan since the last transfer window, likewise Coote's probably ineligible for the remaining games.

That's the reason I think.

Rumours today Cathro has applied for the job.

Jim Spence has been asked to consider working with United on a consultancy basis to improve fan engagement & communication

And looks like Jamie Robson is now playing in the first team next season, put a tweet up saying he's played his last game for the under 20's

United supporting journo Richard Winton saying Cathro hasn't applied and has no interest in leaving Newcastle.

Dundee Utd ruined Durnan.

Kevin Holt came from the same place, had a poor/indifferent start but has turned into a competent left back as the season has progressed. Very similar to McGinn last season IMO.

Had Durnan not been at an embarrassing catastrofuck of a club he'd not have constantly had his confidence shattered by a succession of managers and fans who simply could not see how shite the whole team was.

IMO he'd be a decent centre half by now if he'd moved to a more stable club.

Ironic that Scotland's model development club have ruined so many promising players.

Is it not about time you just applied for the job?

Good to see we are clearing everyone out to offer Imrie the bumper 10k a week deal he richly deserves.

As long as we field him as the sole outfield player next season with kawashima offered a free karaoke machine from bright house to stay, the incoming managerial dream team of Butcher and jocky scott should see us back at the summit of Scottish football in no time.

Good to see we are clearing everyone out to offer Imrie the bumper 10k a week deal he richly deserves.

As long as we field him as the sole outfield player next season with kawashima offered a free karaoke machine from bright house to stay, the incoming managerial dream team of Butcher and jocky scott should see us back at the summit of Scottish football in no time.

Baldy Snake to appoint himself as DOF, with Imrie as player-head coach, and the return of Ian McCall as a consultant.

Is it not about time you just applied for a job?

FTFY

Baldy Snake to appoint himself as DOF, with Imrie as player-head coach, and the return of Ian McCall as a consultant.

I'm not renewing my season ticket until there is confirmation of this.

f**k sake Clive, not content with questioning the nature of his children's conception, you are now mocking his recent redundancy?

Is there any level to which you won't stoop?

f**k sake Clive, not content with questioning the nature of his children's conception, you are now mocking his recent redundancy?

Is there any level to which you won't stoop?

Didn't know he had been made redundant.

But apparently not.

Deeboy now has over 120 more posts than the highest posting United fan in this thread, Deefiant only 15 posts away from being 100 posts clear.

Deeboy now has over 120 more posts than the highest posting United fan in this thread, Deefiant only 15 posts away from being 100 posts clear.

They're not obsessed by United though. No siree. Not even a little bit.

:lol:

How's that compare to their input on the Dundee thread out of interest?

:lol:

How's that compare to their input on the Dundee thread out of interest?

Deeboy - Utd thread - 589 posts : Dundee thread - 1179 posts

Deefiant - Utd thread - 548 posts : Dundee thread - 638 posts

Archived