Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all the United fans saying they are not bothered if it is Dundee who finally confirm relegation. I have one thing to say YOU ARE HAVERING c***s! I was at the 2-2 derby and remember clearly the seethe as Mcpake scored and also the celebrations from United as they equalised in the last Derby. So the ones who say they don't care are clearly trying to convince themselves but in reality they will be devestated!!

Thank you.

I'm fucking gutted it's the utter cretins that are going to "officially" relegate.

f**k Dundee and the large majority of their cretinous support.

You'll be missed, Waffelz. Mind and wrap up warm when you go down to the abyss.

No Arab in their right mind wants to be relegated by the Dee, particularly at dens. That its come to this is how far we've sunk in 15 months. Total shocker and as I've posted earlier we have further to go .

This is a case of hubris - from the board , from the manager and from the players.

However, as a support, we have class and the Dee don't.

End of.

Class? We're about to witness the lowest away support for a derby since your Hibernian days. Your fans are a lot of things, classy is certainly not one of them.

Class? We're about to witness the lowest away support for a derby since your Hibernian days. Your fans are a lot of things, classy is certainly not one of them.

Quiet, you. We're boycotting. Because reasons

I stopped caring about 1994 when we started to get pish

Since then only that 3 month period when gauld was firing have I got interested again.

Watching joonyers is better entertainment tbh.

My only comment re the dees is surely even their season can't be classed as any better than pish

I stopped caring about 1994 when we started to get pish

Since then only that 3 month period when gauld was firing have I got interested again.

Watching joonyers is better entertainment tbh.

My only comment re the dees is surely even their season can't be classed as any better than pish

Pish? What would you class as a good season for Dundee?

Better than 8th despite having three players good enough to be in the Team Of The Year, possibly?

We've got a game in hand to go 7th ffs, still not the greatest but we over achieved last season and I believe we're sitting in our right position just now.

Us having a pish season... You would bite our hands off if you were offered a swap of positions.

When the going gets tough, the dabs stop going. Any mentions of class are falling on deaf ears. This is the same support who racially abused their own player, supported a player who bit another (on camera) as well as defended a known BEAST playing for them. A classy support would actually turn up for this game.

Get doon. Stay doon. Die.

Thank you.

We've got a game in hand to go 7th ffs, still not the greatest but we over achieved last season and I believe we're sitting in our right position just now.

Really? You are happy with Dundee being where they are? I know United are much, much worse right now, but I sure as hell wouldn't be happy finishing bottom half with the squad Dundee have. It's a huge underachievement, and your manager is lucky the fans are too busy focussing on us to notice. Or care.

Oh, you might finish 7th though. Kudos.

Really? You are happy with Dundee being where they are? I know United are much, much worse right now, but I sure as hell wouldn't be happy finishing bottom half with the squad Dundee have. It's a huge underachievement, and your manager is lucky the fans are too busy focussing on us to notice. Or care.

Oh, you might finish 7th though. Kudos.

2nd season back in top flight after an extended stay in the lower division and you see finishing 7th as dissapointment!! I can't wait to see the frothing from Arabs if they don't come straight back up it will be epic!!

2nd season back in top flight after an extended stay in the lower division and you see finishing 7th as dissapointment!! I can't wait to see the frothing from Arabs if they don't come straight back up it will be epic!!

It's not up to me to tell you how to feel, I suppose. I just find it odd, that's all. Perhaps some clubs have higher standards than others.

The "2nd season back" bit is rather disingenuous, ignoring as it does that you managed to finish top 6 in your first season back. So this season has been a regression.

PS if you can find a United fan who expects us to come straight back up, good luck to you. I haven't met one yet.

Archived