Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my ticket today for Derby, still think we are gonna get pumped

I got my ticket the first day they went on sale. I've been ill for over a fortnight and don't know if I'll get along on Monday.

The idea that I've given these arseholes money and may not be able to go is pissing me off.

Rumoured admin, rumoured wages, rumoured clauses, rumoured fees. I just don't know what to believe anymore. I'm glad the Dundee fans are on hand to alert us of these issues.

Yeah I'm glad we can rely on the Funsters' knowledgeable insights. They are perceptive, intriguing, salacious and heartbreaking.

You know it's hurting when Stu comes out swinging.

Not at all, I find the rumour mill all very fascinating. I'm eager for the next instalment of "well <insert name> is on <insert wage> a week, plus there's the <insert bonus> and the <insert clause> as well, so it's not looking good for United if that's all true."

Not at all, I find the rumour mill all very fascinating. I'm eager for the next instalment of "well <insert name> is on <insert wage> a week, plus there's the <insert bonus> and the <insert clause> as well, so it's not looking good for United if that's all true."

Billy Mckay is being started in every game as you need to pay Wigan approximately 30% a week more than you're already forking oot if he's dropped.

^^^ ITK

You have brought this up a few times now. Must be worrying you. Don't understand why it would since yer club is loaded ( see pull my strings for all accounts ).

Have I brought it up a few times? Must be poor memory but I don't think I have. What I do enjoy is the insider scoop that fans seem to have, despite the fact that most of us don't really have a clue what goes on with contracts, loans, budgets etc. If your looking for someone who is deluded to the situation we are in you will have to look elsewhere. I acknowledge we are pretty fucked at the moment and deserve all the slagging that comes our way.

I got my ticket the first day they went on sale. I've been ill for over a fortnight and don't know if I'll get along on Monday.

The idea that I've given these arseholes money and may not be able to go is pissing me off.

Yeah I'm glad we can rely on the Funsters' knowledgeable insights. They are perceptive, intriguing, salacious and heartbreaking.

Your posts are getting angrier. I hope when you officially get relegated, you go fucking ballistic. Don't bottle it up. Let the hate flow through you!

I hope you're feeling better by Monday whether or not you decide to make the game.

Mixu in the papers insisting that he is planning for next season and that he won't be going anywhere (unless he is sacked obvs). I'm hoping that Thompson appeases the fans somewhat by making the decision for Mixu and punting him but I have the fear he will still be in charge over pre-season (meaning more shite signings) and for the first part of next season (sacked at Christmas after leading United to 8th in the Championship).

If he stays then United will have a St Mirrenesque first season in the Championship.

If he stays then United will have a St Mirrenesque first season in the Championship.

I think you're right. Relegation will just be a milestone on our way down to "rock bottom". The lack of trust in the board and the direction they are taking will need to be repaired first before there can be any long term recovery for us.

You dees will have plenty more fun at our expense yet .

Of course, we laughed at you for years so it's all good schadenfreude .

I think you're right. Relegation will just be a milestone on our way down to "rock bottom". The lack of trust in the board and the direction they are taking will need to be repaired first before there can be any long term recovery for us.

You dees will have plenty more fun at our expense yet .

Of course, we laughed at you for years so it's all good schadenfreude .

Spot on.

Your posts are getting angrier. I hope when you officially get relegated, you go fucking ballistic. Don't bottle it up. Let the hate flow through you!

:lol: You're delusional. I accepted that we were getting relegated ages ago.

I hope you're feeling better by Monday whether or not you decide to make the game.

Thanks.

However no matter what the fans will be right behind the team on Monday. Walking away from the team and not supporting them isn't the answer. 40 years of ? Now fans not wanting to see there team when times are tough. Says more about yer fans than anything.

Quite sad really

I have no idea what point you are trying to make here.

Archived