Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Ooh, a competition.

Granny Danger senses double dooner?

Wtf is a double dooner? If you want to play make it credible.

I'm just happy I've been taken off ignore. It's the beginning of a lovely relationship I feel.

Do you want to see my puppies?

If that's a euphemism the answer is no.

If it's not a euphemism the answer is no.

I felt it only right to take you guys off ignore in the run up to the doon derby. It seemed like the right think to do.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get doon stay doon Die is the current party line on Dee mad.

We will definitely go doon.

I don't think we'll stay doon for too long.

I'm pretty certain we won't die.

Mind you one out of three for you guys isn't bad.

Scaffies sweep the street, binmen empty the bins; f**k knows where 'binnies' comes from, I've never heard the term.

Muirhead was a last minute panic buy and a bad one. Obviously I'm not as ITK as the various Funsters on here when it comes to the inner workings of United but I imagine that there was good reason to terminate his contract. We may find out what that reason is but probably not.

Scaffies empty the bins and clean the streets.

Some of the Dundee lads are gonna need to have a word with Yenitit and Bobbycoxblue. Either really bad aliases or just horrific posters

Correct.

Bobbycoxblue and Yenitit - you need to start ending your posts with the words "Thank you"

Thank you

I bet GD looks at the scaffies emptying his bin with utter disdain, whilst muttering "fucking proles" under his breath.

hypocritical

ˌhɪpəˈkrɪtɪkl/Submit

adjective

behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

"we don't go to church and we thought it would be hypocritical to have him christened"

synonyms: sanctimonious, pious, pietistic, self-righteous, holier-than-thou, superior, insincere, specious, feigned, pretended, hollow, false; More

You're a bigger arsehole on here than IRL. I don't know if you will regard that as a compliment or not.

You need to lighten up, Clive. Margaret will come through to the living room with a cup of Horlicks for you one day and you will be sitting on your recliner deid with your fist through your ipad and your other hand clutching your heart.

Calm doon and git doon.

Not sure why any United fan would complain about Muirhead being released to be honest (obviously bar the finances behind it, something nobody seems to be able to agree on). He is an average player with a terrible attitude. Delighted he has gone. We absolutely should be getting rid of the shite in our squad, hopefully he is the first of many.

Mixu in the papers insisting that he is planning for next season and that he won't be going anywhere (unless he is sacked obvs). I'm hoping that Thompson appeases the fans somewhat by making the decision for Mixu and punting him but I have the fear he will still be in charge over pre-season (meaning more shite signings) and for the first part of next season (sacked at Christmas after leading United to 8th in the Championship).

Not sure why any United fan would complain about Muirhead being released to be honest (obviously bar the finances behind it, something nobody seems to be able to agree on). He is an average player with a terrible attitude. Delighted he has gone. We absolutely should be getting rid of the shite in our squad, hopefully he is the first of many.

I don't think any United fan WILL complain.

The only thing I'm seeing on here are lectures from Funsters about our financial recklessness.

Yeah that's correct the fans of a club that has been in administration twice lecturing us about financial recklessness.

I don't think any United fan WILL complain.

The only thing I'm seeing on here are lectures from Funsters about our financial recklessness.

Yeah that's correct the fans of a club that has been in administration twice lecturing us about financial recklessness.

^^^^^^^seething.

Yeah there was definitely a bonus due to Killie if he played 17 games for us.

SEVENTEEN. Aye.

Definitely.

Plus the eight games he played for thistle. Would make his next game 25 appearances. Which seems a more likely benchmark.

Archived