Paton

Fraser

Spittal

Telfer

Anier

Murray

Muirhead

Bodul (still here apparently)

At least the next manager has the freedom of having most of the dross from this season off of the wage bill, so plenty of options available to them.

Just need to punt Dillon and Paton, and start again!

At least 5-6 of those players on circa £2k per week. That must be the most expensive, and shite, defence the 1st division has seen.

Unless Dixon, Dillon, Paton, Ainer and Bodul all retire this summer, Utd are fucked next season too.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we should be building the team around Paton next season! I'd punt Dixon, one of the keepers, Bodul and maybe Anier too. Maybe Durnan too, but as he was apparently top dog in that league last season he must be nb.

I just don't know what to say about that!

:bairn

Suggestions that getting rid of Mixu 'would cost'.

If TBS has hired Mixu without a relegation clause then I'm changing my mind, he needs to go too if some rich Arab would please buy us please.

Think everyone in the Derby will be supporting Dundee, apparently as soon as United are down Mixu is getting the punt...

No, I'll be supporting United. I don't think we have a snowball's chance in hell of winning but I'll support the team whilst I'm at the game.

I'm no Thompson fan but can someone show me an alternative option in the Armstrong/Mackay-Steven scenario?

Very easily.... should have kept Armstrong until that summer at least....he still had another year on his contract after that and a possibul6his value would have even increased...simple

Very easily.... should have kept Armstrong until that summer at least....he still had another year on his contract after that and a possibul6his value would have even increased...simple

Disagree.

Thompsons only mistake was sticking by McNamara for far too long, also letting the wage structure get way out of hand, that's if it actually is the 3rd highest in the Prem.

Archived