Paton

Fraser

Spittal

Telfer

Anier

Murray

Muirhead

Bodul (still here apparently)

At least the next manager has the freedom of having most of the dross from this season off of the wage bill, so plenty of options available to them.

Just need to punt Dillon and Paton, and start again!

we should be building the team around Paton next season! I'd punt Dixon, one of the keepers, Bodul and maybe Anier too. Maybe Durnan too, but as he was apparently top dog in that league last season he must be nb.

we should be building the team around Paton next season! I'd punt Dixon, one of the keepers, Bodul and maybe Anier too. Maybe Durnan too, but as he was apparently top dog in that league last season he must be nb.

Yeah.. get them punted..🤔🤔🤔.. I can just imagine the stampede to sign these bunch of losers. 😂😂😂

#normalserviceresumed

Squad as it stands for next season:

Zwick

Szromnik

Durnan

Donaldson

Dillon

Dixon

Paton

Fraser

Spittal

Telfer

Anier

Murray

Muirhead

At least the next manager has the freedom of having most of the dross from this season off of the wage bill, so plenty of options available to them.

You would be relegated with that line up.

Yeah.. get them punted..🤔🤔🤔.. I can just imagine the stampede to sign these bunch of losers. 😂😂😂

#normalserviceresumed

Where's the money coming from to punt them???? Maybe they'll leave for free 😂

Squad as it stands for next season:

Zwick

Szromnik

Durnan

Donaldson

Dillon

Dixon

Paton

Fraser

Spittal

Telfer

Anier

Murray

Muirhead

I'd give Zwick a chance to prove himself at the start of the season next year. Donaldson, Durnan and Dillon all capable enough. Paton and Fraser will stay, Spittal will be sold and Telfer I reckon will be out the door. Anier and Murray offer something different so I would keep initially but Muirhead and Bodul should both be gone. We don't have the money to pay players off though, and who wants to buy some of that shite? Don't be surprised to see Bodul lining up with Muirhead alongside him and Teller sitting in behind.

Clutching at straws though. No idea who will be here in six months time.

I'm positive those tweets were brought up around about the time he signed for United. Did he not delete his account or go private and a Killie player went on a big rant about he was just a kid at the time?

Archived