Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: You'll let me believe. How sweet of you.

For the debt part you can check out the last two published accounts for confirmation of the position  (2014 and 2015).

The club have brought in a further £2M in transfer fees since that last accounting period so it's safe to assume that yet another profit will be posted next time.

just out of curiosity and obviously not knowing, if player trading brought the clubs debt down from over 7mill to under 2 mill, what was the debt the mystery investors bought from the banks?

just out of curiosity and obviously not knowing, if player trading brought the clubs debt down from over 7mill to under 2 mill, what was the debt the mystery investors bought from the banks?

The short answer is that the investors bought the bank debt and were in turn repaid most of their investment from the player sales. 

Someone find my post when I informed ah c**t about admin please. #realest

There's one:

We will have about 3000 fans on Saturday. I've just booked up for Ross County away in two and three weeks time. Hahahahaha.

Administration soon lads

Yeah that's right. Losing 35k per week and won't play Muirhead again because they're due Killie a wad of cash after 1 more appearance of which they're skint and can't pay

Sounds fair to me

Edited for Gibby

What a fucking lot of shite. Muirhead has played 16 games for United, no chance there is a fee to be paid after Muirhead plays 17 games for United you fucking roaster. Oh and we paid his transfer fee outright.

This thread is more of a mess than the fucking club just now. Seems a few Dundee fans just repeating what some dodgy character told them down the pub over the weekend.

The dodgy character had it 'on good authority'. Can't ignore facts like that IMO.

What a fucking lot of shite. Muirhead has played 16 games for United, no chance there is a fee to be paid after Muirhead plays 17 games for United you fucking roaster. Oh and we paid his transfer fee outright.

⬆ï¸â¬†ï¸â¬†ï¸â¬†ï¸â¬†ï¸

Clearly kens f**k all

Squad as it stands for next season:

Zwick

Szromnik

Durnan

Donaldson

Dillon

Dixon

Paton

Fraser

Spittal

Telfer

Anier

Murray

Muirhead

Bodul (still here apparently)

At least the next manager has the freedom of having most of the dross from this season off of the wage bill, so plenty of options available to them.

Just need to punt Dillon and Paton, and start again!

Squad as it stands for next season:

Zwick

Szromnik

Durnan

Donaldson

Dillon

Dixon

Paton

Fraser

Spittal

Telfer

Anier

Murray

Muirhead

Bodul (still here apparently)

At least the next manager has the freedom of having most of the dross from this season off of the wage bill, so plenty of options available to them.

Just need to punt Dillon and Paton, and start again!

Not happening.

Archived