Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is P&B. If folk do anything wrong then they are reminded of it for ever. Yet for the first time today you are accusing me of welching on a £20 bet from an indetermined period of time ago. In fact this is the first time you've mentioned £20.

There may be some who want to believe you for their own purposes but I think they'll be in the minority. As I've already said I paid up on a bet of more than £20; why the hell would I fleece you?

I don't intend to keep this conversation going but I think your intervention in this is disingenuous and stupid. You're a sad, sad man.

PS if you can ever prove this bet I will happily pay up if I were on the losing side.

Was the issue not the NDD bet and you delayed the payment - only to be abused for it on here when you eventually paid up?  That is the only thing I can think of.

Reference: Lost his last job posting on a United topic constantly, whilst at work may I add. Keen as f**k.

Tbf you've showing more commitment than most at United the past 18 month.

Thank you.

Alas it's the oil price and not the constant abuse of the internet that has done for me :(

Archived