Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet any of u a grand that we'll beat your hatchet men over 2 legs, and I'll give half my winnings to charity.

Well if you win you could give your winnings to whoever you want.

What do you say? £1,000, or is that too rich?

OdCiAek.gif

Fair enough. You agree to the terms then; at no time over the next four years will our home support average less than 2,000 over the season.

Do we have a bet? Think very carefully because I will hold you to this.

So if Utd average 2000, you win the bet, even though that's what was originally said? So you're not disagreeing then? No-one said that the average gate would be between 0-1999.

Also the post that led to the bet made reference to 4 seasons in the Championship, so the bet would need to say "if they stayed down" to really reflect the original post.

I feel like BoredomGuy now.

He's fucking well known for it. Loses bets then disappears.

What? I've only bet with someone once on here (NDD) and paid up, something that he confirmed.

If you're going to make spurious claims I think you're obliged to back them up. Unless, of course, you're just talking nonsense.

What? I've only bet with someone once on here (NDD) and paid up, something that he confirmed.

If you're going to make spurious claims I think you're obliged to back them up. Unless, of course, you're just talking nonsense.

Would love to but it was ages ago. Might even have been in the infamous Radford deletion thread. It did happen though.

Would love to but it was ages ago. Might even have been in the infamous Radford deletion thread. It did happen though.

No it didn't. If it had we wouldn't be waiting until now for you to bring it up.

You may be a bit of a roaster but I never thought you to make a claim like this unless you could back it up.

Archived