Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Well got to say ICT is a must win game. 5 points if us and killie win or 2 if we do and they don't is doable but 8 points going into split is definitely "we're down" time. Really hope mad mixu gets the team right tomorrow but am dubious whether he will or not but, Mon The Shed!! Rankin left back, demel in wi pates for an hour then Dillon in for last half hour. Donaldson and Morris (who actually can onto a game on Tuesday) and knoyle at RB. Spittal and Dow wide with Murray and anier up front or ofere and anier if punting long all game. Am hoping utd 3-1 but won't say what head says. Plus a wee fairmers win would be greatfully appreciated :-)

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well got to say ICT is a must win game. 5 points if us and killie win or 2 if we do and they don't is doable but 8 points going into split is definitely "we're down" time. Really hope mad mixu gets the team right tomorrow but am dubious whether he will or not but, Mon The Shed!! Rankin left back, demel in wi pates for an hour then Dillon in for last half hour. Donaldson and Morris (who actually can onto a game on Tuesday) and knoyle at RB. Spittal and Dow wide with Murray and anier up front or ofere and anier if punting long all game. Am hoping utd 3-1 but won't say what head says. Plus a wee fairmers win would be greatfully appreciated :-)

^^^mixu

The only bright note of today is that atleast us bottling top 6 fucks yous over as well.

Better than this, it gives you the opportunity to be the final relegation nail in the coffin in the final derby. What a time to be alive.

Better than this, it gives you the opportunity to be the final relegation nail in the coffin in the final derby. What a time to be alive.

This would be be a fitting end to what has been an absolute omniclustershambles of a season.

Hello Granny! As you are an old timer I have a question for you.

I was digging out a tree in my garden and I found an old bottle tangled in the roots. It looks like an old milk bottle and says J. Robb and Son and Dundee in raised letters. How old is this bottle and what is it?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1460140842.949718.jpg

Thank you.

In 1893 they worked out of 20 Exchange Street, bottling aerated waters, so bit recent for Granny mate. Where the Flame Tree Cafe is or there about.

No sensible, rational, sane Arab watching that today can argue that we deserve to stay up.

I'm looking forward to a new season with a new manager and, hopefully, some younger, hungrier players with a few seasoned professionals thrown in.

I cannot think of a previous season with two such disasterous managers.

Oh, and if Gunning is allowed to play for us again it will be an absolute disgrace.

Guest DAVIDB69

Fully expecting the game to be 14th may as well, yes 33 years to the day, although for tv purposes they may want the killie game and the Derby the the first two games

Archived