Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Thats harsh. He was always decent enough but as Granny points out his head is total mince and his psychological problems have caused him to regress in to a maniac who is a liability both on and (I would imagine) off the field. As a manager Mixu must shoulder the blame for first of all signing him and then secondly starting him every single week. I am like a broken record with this one but how Dillon cannot get in to a team that features Gunning and Morris is beyond me

I don't even know what kind of player I think we need next year given I have no idea as to what system we will be playing or who will still be here come the summer. All in all I have a very, very bad feeling about the next few seasons. 

Because Dillon is just as prone to making horrific mistakes. Gunning is in the team because he wins the aerial battles.

Morris? Have you ever seen a player who craps his pants as much when someone passes him the ball?!

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There must surely be a relegation clause for both parties to invoke?

If that is the case surely there would be some sort of severance package, however reduced it was, and to be able to entice a half decent manager to a championship team you would have to pay more than mixu was currently on, which ain't happening. Mixu, due to his infamous mix of pride and delusion wouldnt walk away either.

Because Dillon is just as prone to making horrific mistakes. Gunning is in the team because he wins the aerial battles.

Morris? Have you ever seen a player who craps his pants as much when someone passes him the ball?!

Donaldson. Durnan.

Interestingly, they all have several things in common...

Terrific record. We had 5 points from 10 games before this clown took over. Since then we have taken 16 points from 19 games despite him having signed 'proven' talent like Pongolle, Demel, Gunning, Riski etc.

He needs to go

I have this horrible feeling that, even if by some miracle we manage to stay up this season, it will only be a matter of time.  

Hopeless manager, owner who's not willing to spend and we've already sold the best of the next generation.

The only players who looked anywhere near Premiership level today were McKay, Spittal, Murray and Kawashima.  I suspect they'll all be gone in the close season.

I have this horrible feeling that, even if by some miracle we manage to stay up this season, it will only be a matter of time.

Hopeless manager, owner who's not willing to spend and we've already sold the best of the next generation.

The only players who looked anywhere near Premiership level today were McKay, Spittal, Murray and Kawashima. I suspect they'll all be gone in the close season.

Never put Murray in the same sentence as Premiership level again.

Kawashima likewise didn't make a save today to earn your praise.

Thank you

Dillon is better than Morris and Gunning. I'm not saying he is particularly great but he deserves a place ahead of those two without doubt.

My favorite gunning story is that he loudly commentated his own play in an under 20s match.

What a mad c**t.

'Gunning tries to play offside, but the flag stays down and Utd are behind'

'Terrible ball by Gunning'

Thompson won't spend any money sacking mixu, it'll be a case of waiting until his contract is up and letting him go in 2 years unless we're in serious danger of relegation from the championship. Really can't see anything other than wallowing down there for at least a couple of seasons with has beens and dross football chasing faint hopes of promotion. Just hope we scout with more of a long term view next time and keep Gavin gunning or anyone of his ilk as far away from tannadice as humanly possible.

f83e13fc005394433a6a76a793f11042.jpg

This may come as a shock, but the Championship isn't that bad. Games mainly take place when they are meant to (the interest in the Championship from BT Sport etc will melt like snow in a river when Rangers get promoted), travel to and from grounds is largely easy, except Morton which will be a bit of a hike for you, and most of the away teams' fans are a decent bunch.  It might prove to be cathartic for the club and its followers.

This may come as a shock, but the Championship isn't that bad. Games mainly take place when they are meant to (the interest in the Championship from BT Sport etc will melt like snow in a river when Rangers get promoted), travel to and from grounds is largely easy, except Morton which will be a bit of a hike for you, and most of the away teams' fans are a decent bunch.  It might prove to be cathartic for the club and its followers.

I will have no issues with us being in the Championship next season; that's where we deserve to be.

I will find it hard if Mixu is still the manager.  Not getting rid of McNamara before the start of this season was a mistake; it's hopefully one we can learn from.

Archived