Dundee United 2015/16 Season

I have good memories of my last trip to Greenock in '96. I can recall nothing about the game but I do remember a bottle of Buckie being launched over a line of buses and going through someone's sunroof after the game. Also one of the natives offering a square go to a police horse.

This is going to be fun.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Dundee United recruit competently in the summer then they'll win the league and return in a year. If they make a c**t of it, then they'll stay down like the chumps across the road for years, give or take one administration. That's how the second tier rolls. They need to be very confident that their fat mess of a manager will do a decent job over the summer.

I am not confident on that front tbh

No it's not, you perma-raging mess. Only Dundee clubs acheive administration in their fruitless attempt at buying their way out of Scotland's second tier. Though I doubt that they'll accumulate the volumes of tears and snotters shed by yourself before slithering off again.

Thanks for playing anyway.

How much did Morten spend on Chris Templeman again?! Your club is the biggest diddy embarrassment club around. At least when we spunked money on players we couldn't afford, it was on top quality players such as Caniggia (Who made us a profit), Nemsadze and Fabian Cabalerro. And unlike your dear raging self, I've not seen my team take 10 off another lower league side which must be the most humiliating thing that can happen in professional football.

How much did Morten spend on Chris Templeman again?! Your club is the biggest diddy embarrassment club around. At least when we spunked money on players we couldn't afford, it was on top quality players such as Caniggia (Who made us a profit), Nemsadze and Fabian Cabalerro. And unlike your dear raging self, I've not seen my team take 10 off another lower league side which must be the most humiliating thing that can happen in professional football.

Templemen Forfar legend;)

Is that the number 28 (Twenty Eight) on Eraserheads door? Significantly 28 (Twenty Eight) is the number of years since Morton played in Scotland's top flight.

I think I can just remember that....no, I can't.

Well spotted KENDO I was wondering who was going to get that. 8)

'Dundee United midfielder John Rankin believes some of his teammates have "downed tools" during matches this season.

Tuesday's defeat to Motherwell left United 13 points adrift at the bottom of the Premiership.

"There are players in there that will wholly admit that things are not going their way, and when it is that way they down tools," Rankin said.'

Starting to think we might have to make do with 11th.

What's the fucking point in hope?!

This is it. Had finally come to terms with relegation after the Motherwell game, and now they've went and rekindled in me an atom of hope. Supporting United is like being wanked off and waterboarded at the same time.

Archived