Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would accept a season of absolute shite to see us beat the rangers in a playoff, that would be up there with any cup win. Sadly we are probably doomed and they will probably play top flight football for the first time in their existence.

And then some. Winning the Cup in 2010 was nothing in comparison to Welshie scoring in the playoff in 96.

I couldn't physically or mentally handle a playoff, let alone a playoff against Rangers.

That's the whole point of being a fitba fan though. The games to be most treasured are the one's that will cause you either ecstasy or heartbreak!

That's the whole point of being a fitba fan though. The games to be most treasured are the one's that will cause you either ecstasy or heartbreak!

I just couldn't cope if it was Rangers. I think any Premiership team that plays them has an incredible pressure to perform, no more so than in a potential playoff (I still think it will be Hibs or Falkirk in the playoff final).

I just couldn't cope if it was Rangers. I think any Premiership team that plays them has an incredible pressure to perform, no more so than in a potential playoff (I still think it will be Hibs or Falkirk in the playoff final).

A Motherwell team with one of their worst managers ever absolutely horsed them in their play offs.

Anyway, stop fantasising and worrying about play offs, you're going straight doon.

Less than a week till window shuts, still think we need 3 players! Striker/attacking midfielder, centre half and a winger! get rid of Anier, Bodul, Erskine now to Partick and Telfer on loan to championship team

Our next two games are against Partick - what could possibly go wrong with that idea?!

Less than a week till window shuts, still think we need 3 players! Striker/attacking midfielder, centre half and a winger! get rid of Anier, Bodul, Erskine now to Partick and Telfer on loan to championship team

I'd let Erskine sit in the stand for the next four months. He's no use to us but I wouldn't want him contributing anything which might inspire Partick whilst there's still the slightest chance that we might catch them.

I'd let Erskine sit in the stand for the next four months. He's no use to us but I wouldn't want him contributing anything which might inspire Partick whilst there's still the slightest chance that we might catch them.

:lol:

You still not sobered up yet?

Archived