Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Couldn't stop posting on Dundee threads when we were worse than Utd.

Wants a post amnesty now Utd are utterly shite.

Na yer ok pops.

I will certainly not be stopping, even though they are curled up in the foetal position lying snivelling on the floor, I will still continue to put the boot into these tangerine fuckwits.

Thank you.

I will certainly not be stopping, even though they are curled up in the foetal position lying snivelling on the floor, I will still continue to put the boot into these tangerine fuckwits.

Thank you.

I'd be disappointed if it was any other way. You not being on our threads next year might suggest you've grown out of your twisted hatred of united, that's so blighted your personality. And we don't want that.

Utd Mad :D

Wishing McPake out for a very long time as not only did he try to end Rankins career, but he has now got a poor innocent hospital porter (and we all know of their recent troubles - #prayfortheporters) suspended for some "light hearted banter"

First off - John Rankin himself admitted it was a hard but fair challenge - he may even have called it a good challenge.

Secondly - The surgeon who operated on him (who happens to be Utd's club doctor) engaged in a light hearted bit of banter with James prior to his operation which McPake laughed about whilst commending his work post op. This shows Jazzer isn't some humourless, spiteful individual and can actively take a joke. This cretin of a porter has obviously crossed a line and should rightly be taken to task by his employer.

Thirdly - nowhere does it say Jazzer has reported him - potentially a colleague and/or another patient may have made the complaint - let's not wait for the facts though, lets wish the boys career over :D

You then hear about Utd fans singing about James injury on Saturday prior to staging a dangerous pitch invasion and you really do need to wonder just how much lower the fans of this club can sink.

Embarrassing for the city of Dundee (well, more East Angus but outsiders will draw the conclusion it's Dundee)IMO.

A club beaten on and of the park and striving to shed any last shred of dignity they erroneously believe they still cling onto.

Wishing McPake out for a very long time as not only did he try to end Rankins career, but he has now got a poor innocent hospital porter (and we all know of their recent troubles - #prayfortheporters) suspended for some "light hearted banter"

First off - John Rankin himself admitted it was a hard but fair challenge - he may even have called it a good challenge.

Secondly - The surgeon who operated on him (who happens to be Utd's club doctor) engaged in a light hearted bit of banter with James prior to his operation which McPake laughed about whilst commending his work post op. This shows Jazzer isn't some humourless, spiteful individual and can actively take a joke. This cretin of a porter has obviously crossed a line and should rightly be taken to task by his employer.

Thirdly - nowhere does it say Jazzer has reported him - potentially a colleague and/or another patient may have made the complaint - let's not wait for the facts though, lets wish the boys career over :D

You then hear about Utd fans singing about James injury on Saturday prior to staging a dangerous pitch invasion and you really do need to wonder just how much lower the fans of this club can sink.

Embarrassing for the city of Dundee (well, more East Angus but outsiders will draw the conclusion it's Dundee)IMO.

A club beaten on and of the park and striving to shed any last shred of dignity they erroneously believe they still cling onto.

Maybe you'd be better addressing the United Mad-ites with your concerns directly?

Well I guess that's them telt. Except it's on a completely different website. That none of them even read. What a waste of time.

Go post it on Mad the reaction would be genuinely hilarious.

Maybe you'd be better addressing the United Mad-ites with your concerns directly?

I cant post on Utd Mad as * I would genuinely fear for my safety having heard how a representative sample of Utd fans think and behave.

It's not like the anti-McPake rhetoric didn't permeate this site in the aftermath so I have made the judgement that supporting the same team and sharing the same opinion ion the tackle as those posters makes you their peers and have addressed the Utd posters of this site to try and make sense of these senseless actions.

*I'm banned, after 1 post, about 5 years ago, on a thread titled "Best goal you have seen at Tannadice" - apparently Giorgis chip was the wrong answer. :(

very good - off you toddle

I cant post on Utd Mad as * I would genuinely fear for my safety having heard how a representative sample of Utd fans think and behave.

It's not like the anti-McPake rhetoric didn't permeate this site in the aftermath so I have made the judgement that supporting the same team and sharing the same opinion ion the tackle as those posters makes you their peers and have addressed the Utd posters of this site to try and make sense of these senseless actions.

*I'm banned, after 1 post, about 5 years ago, on a thread titled "Best goal you have seen at Tannadice" - apparently Giorgis chip was the wrong answer. :(

David Bowie's dead, mate. None of this shit matters. Go and have a cup of tea and a w**k and calm down.

David Bowie's dead, mate. None of this shit matters. Go and have a cup of tea and a w**k and calm down.

Thank you for your kind suggestions.

Unfortunately. whilst masturbating at work may be accepted (perhaps encouraged) at Tannadice, I fear my employer would frown upon it.

Archived